These are so cute and comfy and I own a lot of flip flops but I didn't have any with brown soles so I was very excited to add some brown to my collection and anything with PINK, is FABULOUS! Thank Jess, for the flip flops, the cute little magnet and for NOT being an Ax Murderer! :)
And a HUGE thank you to Becca at The Texas Darlings for hosting this Flip Flop Exchange. :)


5 comments:
Fabulous!! Love the new Flips! Kinda jealous though! My package has yet to arrive..sniffle!!
So CUTE! Wasn't that sooooo much fun?! I love mine too! Becca is awesome!
Hope you have a fantastic 4th! Is this when you're going to Forks? (is this like the millionth time i've asked about this? can you tell i'm a bit obsessed over the fact that you're going to FORKS?! LOL)
Yay!! I am so happy you got your flip flops!! They are super cute too!!!
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE the fun goodies you sent my way- adorable flip flops, pedicure socks, a beautiful card from Astoria, and a whole list of fun facts!! Thanks for being my BFFE friend!!!
This was so much fun!!
~Becca
Didn't you just love the flip flop exchange. I got my pair today so I will posting about them in the morning. I am so thankful you didn't get axed, I would hate to lose a great blogging buddy.
Have a wonderful day!
Cute, cute flip flops!
Post a Comment