Monday, June 29, 2009

OMG- The Bachelorette- Part 2

Okay, there was more drama for your Momma in this episode then in the entire Bachelorette history, I swear! I think my blood pressure may have even went up because I was so nervous and sick to my stomach (yeah, I'm weird).

First a few quotes from Jillian's mouth:

"Maybe I'm just in La La Land." YES JILL, YOU ARE!

"It was all banana's" Yep, you keeping WES is BANANA's!!!!!

And Jillian your squealing is getting down right annoying! (my own quote)

The good things about tonight's episode:

The hometown dates were awesome (except for Wes's but I'm just not even counting him anymore!)

I loved all the families and that is rare for the hometown dates, usually you get some strange ones, but everyone seemed very cool and down to earth and NORMAL! Well, except for maybe Kyptin's Mom, but she wasn't too bad.

Jake came back to tell Jillian the dirt on Wes, which I actually thought was pretty commendable, even though she didn't listen. (again, Jill, you are going to kick yourself later) I would want someone to tell me, but it looks like you need to learn the hard way.

And the BEST thing that happened tonight.........

MY BOY ED CAME BACK!!!! ( I must say it helps that he shares the name of another fabulous boy- Edward Cullen) :)

The bad things about tonight's episode:

Jillian sent Michael home instead of WES!!!

Michael- you are so darn cute and funny and your family seemed fabulous! Some girl is really going to be so lucky to be with you! I wanted to cry right along with you tonight and the things you said about Jillian were so sweet. But don't you worry, you are going to have some fabulous girls knocking on your door. I guarantee it!

And the biggest downer of them all- WES is still around for at least one more episode. BARF! I don't even want to give him the time of day to write about him. I am just going to say that I hope his CD flops and that he never makes it in Nashville.

I did also feel bad that Jesse went home, but I knew he would most likely be packing his bags tonight so that wasn't a huge shocker.

Thank goodness Ed is back!!!!

And that is my two cents!

8 comments:

Connie said...

AMEN! I'm so happy about Ed and didn't he look cute in that sweater?

Kiptyn's Mom scared me.

Sandra said...

I love Ed too... but she will pick Kiptyn...

Jillian's squeals are so annoying... and what's with all the boots!

Dumb Mom said...

Here is my beef with Jillian: I don't think she is different from any other girl. We are all inexplicable guilty of being attracted to the unattainable tough guy (@ least once before we learned out lesson) who is aloof, and oozing I've got options from his pores. Difference is (this is what I'm mad about), she is in the oh so fortunate position to have omnipotent third parties warning her about the bad stuff and she goes for it anyway. Maybe she likes be played. And, me she likes looking like a fool. Because she is doing a bang up job at both:) Thanks for stopping by my spot.

KatBouska said...

I love Michael! They should make him the next Bachelor...he'd be fun to watch. :)

jennykate77 said...

I'm so glad that I'm FINALLY able to leave comments again!

I love it that you love Ed b/c he shares a name with you know who. *grin* So, when do you go to Forks? You've gotta keep me briefed on the whole adventure! Lots of pics!

I didn't watch last nights episode, but I heard that she kept Wes. I'm thinking Jillian isn't as smart as she seemed. A few of her "quirks" that seemed so cute last season are starting to drive me NUTS-O!

Hope you're having a great day!

Alicia said...

seriously!! that girl has issues! so glad ed came back, but i'm just so disappointed in her! she keeps making these horrid decisions!! and yes, kip's mom was a freak!!

Just Lisa said...

But don't you think it's suspicious that Ed came back? Maybe he's hiding something, and if she met his family, she'd find out? Poo to him, I say! He lost his chance! She should have kept Michael!

Gossip blogs say he has a girlfriend... just saying.

Miller Racing Family said...

As always you are my connection to the Bachelorette, I just can't get that on my radar this season.
I also just tagged you for a fun photo game, I hope you will join in!
Have a great Thursday!