Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Bachelorette Recap

As I mentioned earlier, I have a lot to write about and I am a day late in my Bachelorette recap, so I'll start off with a quick update on my thoughts in regards to the guys, because I am SURE that Jillian reads my posts and decides on who she is going to choose because of what I say. LOL- she did send David and Juan home- FINALLY- but for some reason she still has foot fetish Tanner around (I think because she wants to get the skinny on who has a GF back home, which HELLO- WES- I think we would all know this even if Tanner didn't spill the beans. But maybe by some slim margin it's someone else.)

But....... Something B.I.G. happens next week. According to Chris Harrison, something unlike anything else that has ever happened on Bachelor/Bachelorette history. Drama, Drama, Drama. :)

Okay, so the episode was kind of boring for me. It didn't really get into it until towards the end. I still love Ed, Jake and I am starting to kind of like Kiptyn- not that I hated him or anything, but I just don't see him with Jill, but I think he'll make it pretty far, and Robby is a cutie pie.

Mark- Where did he come from? I didn't even recognize him at all with the scruff he had on his face (he shaved before his date with Jill) and I couldn't even remember him from the other episodes. I thought for sure she would send him and Mike home together and not give either a rose, but I don't see him sticking around much longer.

Michael- I think I have said this every week, you are HILARIOUS (I hope the rumors are not true! I read WAY to many blogs and message boards about this show).

Reid- I can't get past the fact that you look EXACTLY like Chandler (Matthew Perry), especially with the glasses, and I'm not really feeling it with you and Jillian.

Jesse- You made some progress in Monday nights show, but yours and Jill's kiss didn't do it for me, I thought she looked like she was pulling away from you when you were kissing, maybe it was just me.

Tanner P.- Okay, so I'm not even going to say that what I'm about to write is a spoiler, because it's not really about the show but about his life. On the message boards and other entertainment blogs they are stating that Tanner P. is a single Dad. I am NOT saying that this is true, because I really don't know, and the guy kinda really creeps me out with his whole foot fetish thing, but I do have to give him props if it is true, and hopefully he is a really good Dad.

One of my favorite blogs to read about the show is by a guy named Reality Steve. He somehow gets insider information, but doesn't usually write about it until the show progresses. He knew about the Molly/Melissa incident last season way before it came out. If you want to check out what he has to say about the bachelorette check him out at: http://realitysteve.com/blog/?s=jillian+harris.

PS- I think Jillian is a doll, but has anyone noticed that she squeals every time she see's one of the guys for her dates? and numerous other times in the show? It kind of drives me bonkers.

Have a Fabulous Wednesday!!!

3 comments:

Connie said...

YAY! You posted about the show!! Her squealing is odd to me. My daughter squeals all the time too...she's TWO!

I only read Reality Steve and I was pissed to learn that the Speechless David on the first night was a set up and they filmed it THREE times.

There are rumors about MICHAEL? Really? Can't wait to hear what that is!

Tanner is a single Dad? Why hasn't he told Jill? IS that the big deal for next week?

Miller Racing Family said...

I am glad you are back.
I did watch the bachelorette this week. I thought it was pretty good. I wish the blue team would have won the challenge.
Have a great Wednesday!

Anonymous said...

I think one of the guys leaves. I guess he's not that into her. HA!