- Waking up at 6:00 a.m.
- Doing my Bible Study - Currently Day 3 of the Love Dare - from the movie Fireproof (won this from my blogging friend Tanya at Miller Racing Family!
- Doing the Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred.
I have learned three things:
- That I am still not a morning person. Even though I have been getting up at 6:00 a.m. I am tired all day. It is 10:20 a.m. and I could go to sleep right now. I am hoping this will get easier as each day passes.
- That I am LOVING the Love Dare, it is only day three but I am already seeing the benefits of it.
- That Jillian Michaels is KICKING MY BUTT! I am so out of shape. The 30 day shred is only 20 mins. but I am sweating so bad when I am done and I am so sore that I can barely pick up my water glass (my fabulous Starbucks tumbler) because my arms are so sore, and when I am sitting and go to stand up, I can barely get up because my legs are so sore and this also goes for sitting back down. (this makes it very difficult to go to the bathroom every 15 mins. because I am drinking so much water these days) whew! I am thinking I am going to make the 30 day shred into a 3 month shred and do each level for 1 month because I am only on level 1 and I can't see myself going to level 2 anytime soon, let alone level 3. LOL.


8 comments:
Michelle,
First of all I love your header that is gorgeous! Jillian is great and a tough workout.
Keep up the good work. I get up at 4:30 or 5 every morning and it does get easier. Just make sure you are getting plenty of sleep.
Praying for you. Hugs, Bobbi Jo
Good for you!! I worked out this am for the first time in a very long time (I just gave birth to a baby boy 4 weeks ago) and man, it was HARD!!
Stick with it and you will see physical (and spiritual) results!
Thanks for joining in on the Flip Flop exchange- let your bloggy friends know about it too!!
~Becca
That's great that you are sticking to the shred - you go girl! I seriously need to pick that DVD up. Also, that is amazing that you are doing the Love Dare. My boyfriend and I watched that movie together and were very touched.
I am so NOT a morning person either. Fo me it doesn't get easier but here's hoping!!
The workout will get easier,it will! but the waking up early...UGH! mornings are so overrated! Good luck with Jillian, i really wanna start that myself!!
Wonderful, Wonderful, Wonderful. I am so proud of you making a healthier you and always improving your marriage, you rock.
Doesn't the love dare make you look at your spouse in a fresh new light, well the way you were when you first met.
I did the 30 day shred and boy does Jillian like to kick our butts.
Have a great Wednesday and I will keep sending the prayers your way.
Good for you Michelle! Sorry I've been MIA for awhile...my computer is not working but my sweet hubby is letting me use his when I can.
I wish I could get all that done before work but then I'd have to get up at 4:30 and I don't think I could handle that...:)
Awe, you're doing the Love Dare! It's good, huh?! I've heard that the Shred is BRUTAL! Jillian is a drill sergeant! I've thought about doing it, but I'm not sure I could survive Jillian. I like doing the DWTS work-out DVD (Maksim is great motivation...very easy on the eyes:P)
Post a Comment