Tuesday, June 23, 2009

OMG- The Bachelorette

Seriously, I have no words......

WHAT IS SHE THINKING?????

Don't get me wrong, I still like some of the guys that are there, but come on all ready.

WES- HAS GOT TO GO! If she doesn't send him home next week I swear to you that I will boycott this show and this will be my last blog on the Bachelorette. (I have said this before, but somehow I always get sucked back in.) I was horrified that no one pulled her aside to tell her everything about Wes, but was so happy to see Jake in the previews for next week, coming back to tell her. He is doing the right thing, and I'm sorry Jill, but you let the wrong one go home! Jake is a stellar guy and he is going to make one woman VERY HAPPY!

To me Jillian didn't seem really into anyone on last nights episode, I really think she was totally into Ed, and I am still keeping my fingers crossed that he may just come back. (wishful thinking, but a girl can hope!)

The one thing that Jillian did do right was send Tanner home, FINALLY!!! Sorry Tanner, but you really creaped me out with the whole foot fetish thing.

And can I just say that I am so looking forward to the reunion show. What is Wes going to do when they show a video montage of him stating on camera that he is only there for the air time to promote his music career. BARF! And his quote from last nights episode that he has Jillian wrapped around his finger. Pa leeeeeeaaaasssseee!

  • Being on the Bachelorette: priceless
  • Having 30 guys swoon after you for weeks: priceless
  • Letting ABC foot the bill for fabulous dates and trips around the world, not just on one show, but two: priceless.
  • Seeing Jillian's face when she watches Wes's video montage at the reunion show and hearing his Lame -o excuses as to why he said and did what he did: I'd pay $100 bucks!

Have a fabulous day! :)

4 comments:

Brittany said...

Hi! I found you through Mama's Losin' It and love your commentary on The Bachelorette. I couldn't agree more...when Jillian sees Wes at the reunion show, heads are gonna roll. I can't wait!

Your blog is adorable, glad I found you!

Miller Racing Family said...

I watched parts of the bachelorette last night and I couldn't believe when that guy sorry I can't remember his name but he dropped his pants. Please what in the world was he thinking.

sara said...

hi! i found you through tatertots & jello. i just wanted to comment that your wedding pictures are fabulous! they are gorgeous!!!!

Connie said...

The only one I can really see that she is totally into is Kiptyn. She melded her body right into his!

I sure hope Ed comes back....