Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Bachelorette Recap- The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly!

hehehe, I couldn't resist on the title, if you watched the show you totally know where I stole it from. :)

So this post is going to be about all the boys who made an impression, whether it be a GOOD one, or a BAD one!

Lets start with the B.A.D.!

  • OMG, Tanner P. HAS. GOT. TO. GO! Can I say that loud enough? The foot fetish has been taken way too far, and I threw up in my mouth a little every time he talked about sucking on her toes. EWWWWWWWWW. (Jillian, send him home already!)

  • David- I am ashamed to say that I even liked you on the first episode, your mouth is disgusting. There is no need or reason to ever have to swear that much, and yes, I too, do not like Juan or think he is a good match for Jillian, but come on already, lay off the guy and let Jillian see it for herself. Fortunately from the previews, it looks like you make an even bigger fool of yourself next week and then I think we will be saying bye bye to you my friend.

  • Juan- something about you just really bugs me. I guess I just like men to be masculine and there is some kind of feminine quality you have that really bothers me. I also think you are trying way to hard and the times you are with Jillian don't seem natural, but almost rehearsed. I don't think you deserve being treated badly by David, but I do agree that you need to go, sooner rather then later!

  • Wes- Okay, so you have a nice voice and you can play the guitar. I too have been wooed by a singing, guitar playing, want-to-be musician, it can be quite mesmerizing, but seriously, that is all it is. I hope that Jillian wakes up soon, because truthfully I don't think you are in it for her, and you two will never work. I am looking forward to the day you do not get a rose. Unfortunately I think it won't be for awhile because lucky for you, she needs to weed out some pretty bad guys first.

  • Brad- needed to go, and he did!

Now to the G.O.O.D!

  • Michael- You are still HILARIOUS! and I am glad you are still around, again, I don't think you are the right one for Jillian, but you seem super cool and a very nice. You would be the perfect guy best friend: lots of fun, good looking, good dancer. :)

  • Robby- You came out of the wood work for me today. Nice move on the set! :) I think you are super sweet. Glad you are still around.

  • And I saved the best for last- ED! You are my front runner. Last week, I talked about how I felt you were under the radar and that I had a sneaky suspicion you would make it to the end. This week confirmed it for me. If you are not in the final three I will be SHOCKED, and I will be ecstatic if you are the last one standing. I think you are genuine, sweet, super good looking (beautiful teeth), and you know how to eat the right way with utensil's (something I learned on my reality show during our etiquette training on American Princess). I can't wait for you and Jillian to spend more time together (and I hope you don't make me regret anything I just said!) :)

The rest of the beau's that I have not mentioned have not made an impression on me either way. So we'll see how they do in the coming weeks.

Next week looks FABULOUS!!!! Lots of Drama, can't wait until the rose ceremony~ :)

4 comments:

Connie said...

Great minds think alike!

I agree that Ed is wonderful and Robby had me at MARRY ME!

Can't wait to see what the drama is next week.

Miller Racing Family said...

So I think that I am going to have to live through you this season for the bachelorette. I keep missing it but I enjoy reading your recaps. Thanks for the update I am going to have to try and catch the reruns.
Have a great day!

Sierra said...

I am so behind on The Bachlorette, but I love Jullian! I am going to have to catch up on that on ABC tonight while I am painting. I love your honesty in your reviews! :)

Marti said...

Hey Michelle! Thanks for visiting my boring little blog. I wish I was more creative. I was very excited you left a message! I enjoyed your post about The Bachelorette. IF TANNER P. STAYS ONE MORE WEEK I AM GONNA LOOSE IT! HE IS NASTY!! David truly has some issues, and I love Ed...I'm not sure who is best for her yet & I can't wait until next week!