Thriller was my very first album.
And I still rock out to Billie Jean!
It makes me sad that he seemed so unhappy in his own skin, but he sure was a very talented man. I hope that now he is in peace.
RIP Michael....
Thursday, June 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
I know, it is SO extremely sad. I'm definitely mourning his loss. I pray that he is in a much better place.
It's just still so hard to believe.
very, very sad.
It's our generation's Elvis.
~Becca
So Sad.....
crazy wierd that he is gone, isn't it?
I grew up listening to MJ and have always been in awe of his musical genius! I've always felt bad for him, knowing that he was hiding a lot of pain, from his childhood. I hope somewhere along the way, someone introduced him to Jesus!
Post a Comment