Thursday, June 4, 2009

Starbucks- I LOVE YOU (but not for your coffee!)

So I have to share my most favorite new purchase! I am not even a coffee drinker, but I am a sucker for good marketing. I bought this reusable (but looks like a throw away) plastic cup from Starbucks. I LOVE IT!!!!! And by LOVE I mean, it is like a new member of my family, it goes with me everywhere, it fits perfect in my car cup holder too! And call me crazy, but I actually have been drinking more water because of it too. Normally I drink about 4 pint glasses of water daily, with my new Venti Tumbler, I have been sucking down about 6 full glasses a day, that equals out to about 96 ounces a day! (let's just say, I go to the bathroom about ever 15 mins.) I never used to drink out of a straw (because I am SUPER paranoid about getting the sucking wrinkles around my lips, like when someone puckers- I know I'm a freak!) but I use the straw in this cup (off to the side and I don't pucker to avoid those wrinkles-LOL- but true) and I think the straw is what is making me drink more. I know it's all mental, but it really is working. So, I guess my whole point to this post is, this cup is SO WORTH the money. Have a FABULOUS Thursday! :)


9 comments:

Leah said...

I don't drink coffee either, but hey if it would increase my water intake....it might be worth a try. :) Just in time for summer!

Sara @ Domestically Challenged said...

You goofball! I could totally fall in love with that cup as well though. I am a sucker for a good cup. And twilight. And donuts...

Michelle Annat said...

ahh I am a sucker for a good cup twilight and donuts too!

Miller Racing Family said...

I am not a coffee drinker either, so I never go to Starbucks. But with this post (great sales pitch) I might have to go out and get me one. I am a sucker for a good plastic cup. Great job on drinking more water.

michelle h said...

David says you're such a goober! I agree, but love the cup at the same time! (although I LOVE coffee-and donuts, no thanks on twilight)
Rachel is a twilight freak.

jennykate77 said...

Well, I love Starbucks too...for the coffee...and the reusable cup!! Isn't it the BEST?! I love it too. It keeps my drink cold longer, I feel green when I use it, and the straw is awesome...I LOVE it!

jennykate77 said...

Oh, and just to chime in with the rest of your commenters...I'm also a sucker for Twilight...and donuts.

Sarah@Life in the Parsonage said...

Oh my word! How have I not seen this before!?! It is amazing how excited I get over a plastic cup...this one is amazing!

I wonder if my little Starbucks has one...

Krissy said...

I have the same cup and LOVE it!