
It's FRIEND MAKIN MONDAY!!!! To check out all of the other bloggers Confessions or to join Friend Making Monday, go check out Kasey's blog over at All That Is Good.
Today's task is CONFESSIONS! Spill your guts! :) I am pretty much an open book, but I'll see if I can come up with a few.
1. I apologize WAY too much, to the point where it can be annoying, and I apologize for things that I may not have even done wrong. I would sometimes as a kid growing up, even get in trouble for always saying I'm sorry, and then I'd say I'm sorry for saying I'm sorry. (see my point! :) Not always a good thing.)
2. I cry WAY to easily. I swear to you, I think I have sprinklers behind my eyeballs. I can cry to commercials, books, So You Think You Can Dance, you name it, if it is happy or sad, I can cry to to it.
3. I am a hypochondriac, and tend to over react at most things. Especially when it comes to my nieces and nephews. If they have a bump or complain of something hurting, I nag my sister and sister-n-law about making sure they get it checked out by a doctor until they are ready to kill me. I do this all out of love because I care so much about them, but I can see why they get annoyed with it.
4. I ate so much sugar this weekend that I am surprised I didn't go into a diabetic coma, and I'm not even diabetic (yet).
5. Most of the time I am blogging when I should be working on other things. :)
6. I am a night owl, but trying desperately to become a morning person. Today I got up at 6:30 a.m. to do my Bible Study and it was so nice to start my day with this. (Today was day 1. Days left; the rest of my life!)
7. I love all Reality Shows. Well, I take that back, there have been a few on like VH1 that I haven't liked (flavor flave!)
8. I sometimes work all day long in my pajama's. Not always a good thing. ;)


18 comments:
Great list....
I know I am a night owl also and I spend way to much time on the computer!
Don't feel bad - I cry easily too!
How much do I love you?! I am a cryer, too! I cry about EVERYTHING! That Pedigree dog food commercial where they show the dog at the pound that keeps waiting to be adopted while everyone walks by? KILLS. ME. EVERY. TIME!
Consider yourself "followed." I have to keep up with someone that can relate to my waterworks!
Happy FMM!
I'm thinkin' your #5 could be the case for every blogger on the planet. at least all the girls I role with! It's a guilty pleasure ya know! Like right now I'm not even sure where my kids are.
Your wedding pictures are beautiful. And I used to apologized just like that. I don't do it quite like that anymore. Loved reading your list. Coming from Kaseys' blog at FMM. Have a great day!
I cry at least once a day and if I movie (like Benjamin Button) moves me...I will cry for days every time I think about it.
I cried so much (tears of joy) when my kids were born that my hubby wanted to rush me to the doctor because he thought I was depressed!
P.S. My announcement is sooo much better than The Bachelorette! Also, my husband told me this morning that he is excited to watch the show tonight. LOL!
Totally relate to #5...right now is a perfect example. And way to go on #6...I need to start every day for the rest of my life like that!
Happy FMM!
I've also been known to spend all day in my pajama's, and blog when I should be doing other things. Like right now, I'm guilty of both!
No, *I* ate too much sugar this weekend!! Like, for reals. So much junk.
I cry easily too. Commercials, So you think you can dance, you name it. Fox and the Hound is the worst. I literally sob. lol.
Can't wait for The Bachelorette!! I saw your comment on another blog earlier {can't remember whose} and I was so upset! I hope it's not Jake, but I'm kind of thinking so. He got pretty bent out of shape about her "perfect" comment.
#1 sometimes you do apologize way to much for things you didnt do, if you feel you need to apologize exspecially to some one, do it once and then it's there problem, you should never have to be sorry for the person you are.
#2 yes you cry way to easy, think of it as compassion for life and the things around you, but if it's a person who deliberately likes to see you cry, Pray and toughen up, and dont give them the satisfaction. when you cry over a movie, think of it as a cleansing, (lol) yes you are a hypochondriac, im not even going to touch that one! quit eating so much sugar, instead of blogging wrap another christmas gift you early shopper, and pajamas are great, quit being so hard on yourself, words spoken from guess who?
I'm totally with you on working in pj's!!
omg, I love your list! Um, if you think you cry easily now, just wait until kids! I can't even watch State Farm commercials any more! lol. And great music on your blog...Bella's Lullaby came up first. Ahhhh, Edward.
I always cray at SYTYCD!!! Crazy isn't it???
Have a great week!
~Becca
Hi Michelle!
Happy FMM! I do that sorry thing too! Are you a people pleaser? I am and I will say sorry about anything even if it's their fault. It makes me so mad, but I can't help it!
Have a super day!
XOXO
Jen
I love your blog design!
I'm an anti-cryer. I wish I cried more! I'll tear up, but sometimes I just can't cry! Isn't that awful??
Thanks for sharing!
I cry at nothing too. I like your blogging!
I would have to day, Tissue, yes please! Same here! i can cry to a song on the radio, on a perfectly sunshiny, happy day! Loved the post, and first time checking out your blog, gorgeous pictures!!
What a great confession list. I could agree with most of al of them.
I feel the same way about blogging, sometimes I wonder what I did with all my time before the blogging world consumed me.
I am so happy that you started the Bible study, I hope you enjoy it and I will be praying for you.
Have a great Tuesday!
Post a Comment