Monday, July 13, 2009

Friend Makin Mondays





This week while Kasey from All That Is Good is enjoying her vacation with her family. Friend Makin Monday is being hosted by Mamarazzi over at Dandelion Wishes. So go check her out and join in on the fun!




This weeks question is:


List 5-10 of your favorite things! These can be things you think everyone must have, a collection of things you have, or some product or miracle invention that has changed your life (yeah I am a little dramatic)...it's YOUR list of favorite things...HERE are a SOME of mine (with pictures...you don't need to add pics if you don't wanna)!!





















17 comments:

Bitter Sweet Moments said...

Love Mac and Cheese!!! Happy FMM!!

Katie Lane said...

Jumba Juice is so yummy, great choice!

Krista said...

I had to LOL when I saw the bobby pins because if I can't find any I just have to check any drawer of the house or under my bed where I tend to throw them in the middle of the night if I forgot to take them off.

I am a bobbypinoholic!!! Happy FMM! Great blog!

Kelli said...

I LOVE Kraft Cheese and Mac...it is the best and so cheap. I also love OPI and I will have to look for that scrup from Origins...I love that store.

HaB said...

OPI Nail polish is the best!! I thought I would skimp the other day, because I wanted a new color - what a mistake that was!! The entire time I was painting my nails, I was cursing myself for not buying OPI.

Happy FMM!

Alicia said...

mmmm jamba juice!! and i LOVE bobby pins! i'm addicted to them!

Bobbi said...

I LOVE Starbucks and Mac and Cheese!

So those polish away hair removers really work?

kimert said...

Love OPI, Starbucks and mac n cheese, too! Happy FMM!

Aimee said...

Ah, good ol' Mac & cheese! Who doesn't love that? :)

Connie said...

Great List! I love Mac & Cheese but only Velvetta Shells and Cheese.

Christie in Dallas, TX said...

I will happily drink my calories when Jamba Juice is an option -- YUM!

Unknown said...

Ooohhh I love the scrubs from Origins- their Ginger one is always my fav!!!

And what are those "remover' things for???

Happy Monday! Have a wonderful week!
~Becca

Sara @ Domestically Challenged said...

Seriously! Ihave been wondering about those leg things! Tell me more!!!

Heather B. said...

Mac-n-Cheese is a HUGE hit at our house. Especially when turkey dogs are added to it!

Jen @ tatertotsandjello.com said...

Hi Michelle!

Happy FMM! I loved your list. What are those leg things? I am always looking for a better way to de-hair my legs!

XOXO
Jen

honeysuckle said...

Great list! Happy FMM!

Miller Racing Family said...

Pink nail polish is my favorite. The brighter the better for the toes.
Does the hair removal really work. I saw a commercial for that and was second guessing it.
Great list!