Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Bachelorette Review

Okay, I have been struggling with how to write up my Bachelorette review all day. Truthfully I was so disgusted by wes that I am pretty much speechless. So instead of writing the same feelings about wes as everyone else has who watches the show, I am instead going to direct you over to my blog friend Connie who frankly, wrote one of the best reviews for last nights show and honestly I couldn't have said it better myself. Connie I feel the same way about EVERYTHING you said and I love the letter you wrote to wes. (I don't feel that he deserves his name capitalized!).

So blogging buddies check out Connie's Bachelorette Review at:

The Young and The Relentless

And make sure to take her pole on the left hand side of her blog! :)

6 comments:

Ashley said...

too funny, thanks for pointing that out

Bobbi said...

I didn't watch The Bachelorette this season and I didn't really have to with Connie's weekly reviews!

Alicia said...

i hear ya!! it made me sick! i'm gonna go check out connies

Connie said...

Thanks Michelle! I'm glad you like my reviews...they are therapeutic for me! LOL!

There were articles all over today with wes trying to defend himself and say he was edited poorly. BUT HE SAID THOSE THINGS in the limo. I saw his lips moving!

UGH!!!

Amber Filkins said...

Yes, Connie's review WAS great! She is just the best.

The one who we shall not mention is SUCH a freakin jerk. Hate him.

Kasey said...

I don't watch, but I read your FMM post and I am so jealous that you have such a wonderful bff! You are one blessed girl! Count your blessings! have a great night!