Wow, I can't believe it is almost August, and I can't believe it's been over a week since I last blogged. Too much going on, and although I LOVE blog land, and all of my bloggy friends, I also really love quality time with family and friends and Summer has just been crazy busy.
So wanted to touch base with a quick update:
The Bachelorette- Men Tell All- It was no surprise to me that Wes didn't come on the show. I seriously can't STAND him and I'm starting not to like my former favorite reality blogger, Reality Steve because he is sticking up for Wes and sounds like he is actually becoming his friend. Not a fan! Basically the boys and the "Man Code" was really annoying me, and overall I felt that Jillian is not "in-love" I am not even sure if she is going to choose anyone. She just seemed very vague and never seemed excited or giddy about being "in-love." But I'm still keeping my fingers crossed for Ed.
Tonight's SYTYCD episode was FABULOUS! Ellen D. was the best celebrity guest judge EVER!!!!! I laughed so hard. And Tyse's Contemporary routine made me cry like a baby.
This week my 11 yr. old cousin is staying with us and she is my own little chef :) she planned out a weekly menu of dinners and desserts and let's just say, I am NOT dieting this week. Here is what our menu has looked like so far:
Monday: Chicken Fettuccine with Cesar Salad, Bread with Olive Oil and Balsamic Vinegar and a Trifle for dessert.
Tuesday: Homemade Chili, Cornbread, Guacamole, and Key Lime Pie.
Wednesday: Chicken Parmigiana, Broccoli crown with cheese, garden salad and Cheese cake pops for dessert.
Thursday: Mustard Marinated Flank Steak with Yam fries and Orange Dream Shakes!
(Did I mention that she is only 11!) She needs her own cooking show. :)
So that is what I have been up too. Oh and WORK- which has been keeping me SUPER busy! I will be catching up and commenting on blogs soon.
Wednesday, July 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


11 comments:
Michelle, please be praying for my son.......you know the situation and I'm just praying that he will make the right decision concerning the military. Thursday and Friday are the testing and physical etc.,so Friday he will be sworn in if he is able to get the job he wants. I'm begging you to pray for him....I am so extremely stressed out about it, knowing that he could end up on the front lines in Iraq or in Afganistan. It is so hard being a mom.....on one hand I am so proud of my son for wanting to fight for his country and on the other hand I am terrified! I need Jesus to take over right now! I need my fears to be calmed and to be reminded that He is in control! Thanks my friend....I love you!
Wow! That's quite the menu.
Don't forget you had to drive a total of 1 hour just to mail my package too! Which I am TOTALLY grateful for!
I can't wait to "eat" Edward....
oh yum! Can i come over for dinner?! any day will be just fine it sounds like! Oreos and top ramen are on my menu right now! oh lazy days!
So glad that you are back. I totally understand about being super busy in the summer. With the longer days I can find so much more to keep me busy.
I love the menu that was planned out. I would totally eat at that cafe, just let me know when the grand opening is.
I am so glad that you did the love dare book. Isn't it amazing all you learn about yourself and your relationship with Christ and your husband.
Keep up the good work!
wow! send your niece over here to cook!! and did you see SYTYCD tonight??? Katie holmes?!
Thanks for your reply on my blog, Michelle....you are a great friend! It was fun singing with you tonight!!! Love you!
Wow what a menu....
Great blog...I am following you now!
Hi! I couldn't possibly compile a list of lovely blogs without featuring your fabulous blog:) In celebration of all things lovely, would you consider stopping by sometime to accept an award from me?
Great to have you back. And, seriously? Can you send your niece over? I need someone who can cook!
LOVED SYTYCD this past week. Although I thought Katie Holmes was Bo-Ring!!! That wasn't dancing!!!!
Get back into the groove girl- I miss seeing your cheerful posts!
~Becca
Hey, Michelle! I think we are all experiencing a bit of a blog lull. I have TONS to blog about just not enough time to do it! However, today I did post about some HOTT New Moon pics. You should go feast your eyes on that...it's a lot of Edward yumminess! :) I wanted to drop by and say THANK YOU for my magnet! I LOVE it! You're super sweet! Hope you're having a great week!
Oh, and the menu sounds delish!!
Post a Comment