Saturday, July 11, 2009

And the winner is.......

We have a winner folks, and I had to laugh because of who it is, and I am so happy for her, but also sad for a few other blog friends because I know how excited they would have been to win!

Khayla over at Adams Family is the (picked at random-see below to see how I randomly picked) big winner of the Twilight giveaway. Khayla is new to blogging (in fact I am the one who begged her to start blogging) and to enter my giveaway because she LOVES Twilight and Edward Cullen. And then....... She wins. Soon, she will have Internet at her house and will be blogging more, so go check her out, I know you will all love her as much as I do.

THE Surprising NEWS........

Is that I had already bought Khayla a few 'Twilight' themed things for her Birthday which is in August and some of the items I bought are duplicates of what she won, so I picked a runner up for the remaining items which are: The bookmark, magnet and Twilight Sweethearts and that random winner is: Bobbi from Bobbi In La La Land. (Bobbi, please email me at jackson_ml@hotmail.com with your address so I can send you your little Twilight goodies) :)

  • To pick the winners I went to http://mytexttools.com/Random-Line-Picker.html
  • I then entered all the entries (almost everyone was entered twice for being a follower and leaving a comment).
  • I then pressed the 'PR' button which randomized all the entries that I entered
  • then I pressed 'pick 1 line' which picked 'Khayla'
  • then I pressed 'pick 2 lines' which picked 'Bobbi' for the runner up prize.

Congrats to the winners! I hope EVERYONE has a FABULOUS weekend!


8 comments:

Bobbi said...

Yay, I won something! Thank you! I'm so excited!

Unknown said...

Congratulations to both Khayla and Bobbi!!!!

~Becca

betty said...

congrats to the winners! thanks for doing the give away!

betty

Sara @ Domestically Challenged said...

Awesome! hope they enjoy their stuff! It is good they will have that stuff, cuz Edward is mine!!

Alicia said...

congrats to the winners!

Kristen Marie said...

Yay for twilight fans!!

Connie said...

OH MY GOSH!! I'm so exctied because BOBBI is my sister! WHOO HOO!

KHAYLA LEIGH CAVE said...

Thank you so much Michelle!!!