Thursday, July 30, 2009

SWAP!!!

serioulsyshawn


Shawn over at Seriously is hosting a SWAP! So go check out the rules and join in on the fun! I can't wait to find out who my SWAP partner will be and I'm looking forward to seeing all of the fun goodies that everyone gets and shopping for my SWAP buddie!

6 comments:

Shawn said...

I'm thrilled you'll be joining us for the swap! watch for an email from me soon.

~S

Shawn said...

Michelle

I need your email address to send you the information. Please email me at srmt1970@gmail.com so I can get that to you.

~S

Sara @ Domestically Challenged said...

Okay, I will check her out!

Tanielle said...

I love doing swaps, too fun!! Thanks for following, and can't wait to read more about you!

jennykate77 said...

Hey, Michelle! Thanks for keeping me on the down low. :) I went and signed up on Shawn's swap! I love me some swappin'! :P

Hope you're doing good and having a FABULOUS FRIDAY!! ♥

Theta Mom said...

Thanks, I will check it out! Just found your blog and LOVING it. I'm following. :)