I have posted a few blogs about the reality show I was on and a few people had asked me about it, so I thought the best thing would be to share it with you! I made some GREAT friends on the show and one of them, Crystal, was able to download the videos on her myspace and I was able to get the code and share them with you here. So for the next 6 days I will be posting each full episode in two parts on my blog.
The show was filmed 6 years ago, so although we are taking a walk back in time, you will really get to know a HUGE part of me, because although I am 6 years older and wiser, I am still the same girl you will see on the show. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did living it! :)
FYI- Crystal, Stephanie U., and Carol become some of my dearest friends that I am still friends with today!
American Princess Episode 1 - 1 of 3
American Princess Episode 1 - 2 of 3
Thursday, July 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Ohhh- interesting!!! I will have to earmark some time to come and watch this!!!
~Becca
Oh, my goodness! I can't believe that you were on a reality tv show. Congrats on making it through the first round. This is very interesting and I will have to checkout the other episodes.
so excited you posted this!
This is amazing! I can't believe you were on this show....and I was so nervous for you.
Can't wait to watch the rest of them!
Post a Comment