Thursday, July 2, 2009

Forks, WA (and Edward Cullen) Here I come!

For all you non Twilight Fans- (are there any of you out there?) Forks, Wa. just happens to be the town of one Bella Swan and one Edward Cullen and I will be travelling there tonight! I'll be there around Twilight (hahaha) :)

My Aunt and Uncle have lived there my whole life and they have a HUGE Fourth of July event (well, as huge as it can be for a town that is only 2 miles long).

So we are packing up our stuff and our dog (who can't be left anywhere because she is so afraid of fireworks I am afraid she'd run off) and we are headed north!

I will be MIA for a few days, but when I get back I will be having a FABULOUS Twilight themed giveaway (Jenny Kate, get ready!) :)

I will also take tons of pictures!

I hope everyone has a FABULOUS Fourth of July!

5 comments:

Miller Racing Family said...

If someone was to tell you that they are not a Twilight fan could you still be blogging buddies?
I hope that you have a safe and fun fourth of July!

Amber Filkins said...

Oh my gosh, how fun!! Was it actually filmed there??

Yes, lots of pics!!

Connie said...

Are you serious? Is there really a Forks?

Have a great weekend!

Debra said...

I do hope you're having a great time, but I can't wait til you get home. We need to go on a photo shoot soon. Can't wait for our photo editing class. Woo hoo! Love you girlfriend!!!

jennykate77 said...

You have no idea how much I thought about you being in Forks over the 4th! It's ridiculous really. LOL. I told my cousins who are also HUGE Twilight fans and they were totally impressed! :)