First, ALL items were bought from Forks, WA where Stephanie Meyers found it to be the perfect setting for her Twilight saga books (and where I happened to spend my fourth of July- see yesterdays post).
There are three ways to enter:
- Comment on this post
- Become a follower (and if you are already a follower, just let me know)
- Blog about this giveaway on your blog (and let me know)
Super easy! ***giveaway will go until 8 p.m. PST on Friday July 10th***
Here are the fabulous items one lucky winner will win!
I'm a Twilighter Tank in turquoise glitter letters (says Forks on the back)
Young Love Lives forever Book Mark and Magnet
Fang Floss- LOL
And Love at First Bite, Werewolf Droppings (chocolates)


24 comments:
Oh Michelle you're so cute! I had no idea you were such a fan =] I LOVED the series too! Looks like you had a fun trip!
too cute!! I just became a follower!
I love love love twilight!!!!
I have been wanting to read the Twlight series; just haven't gone out to get the books yet
what a cute give away; I became a follower of your journal
(I read your profile; awesome you have a relationship with Jesus :)
betty
OK...I am still behind on the Twilight stuff. It is great to see you so excited about it. Makes me still keep them on my reading list! I love the fang floss :)
What a great collection of Twilight Items!
I'm entering for my sister! YAY!
haaa i love it!! of course i'm a twilighter! and i'm a follower!
Michelle- what a great giveaway!!!! You are so sweet to host this!!
I totally think JennyKate needs to win this giveaway....
~Becca
P.S. I am already a follower! And your link is on my blog...does that count?
That's awesome girl! Love the giveaways. How fun and hope you had a lovely 4th!
Oh my gosh, how fun!!
I so wanna win!
And of course I'm already a follower. :)
Pick me! Pick me! Pick me!
All that Twilight gear is great! I saw the sweetheart candies the other day at Border's bookstore but I didn't know they made fang floss and Werewolf droppings!
Oh, oh, enter me! :) Came here via Domestically Challenged!
I am becoming a follower right now! :)
Oh what a great giveaway! I love Twilight!
And I've just become a follower!
It's just all so fantastic! I'm so super duper excited about the potential to win a giveaway and personally own things from Forks...does that make me weird...whatever, who cares?!! I'm already a follower. :P I'll blog about it as soon as I can!
love it love it love it!
WHAT?!!! You're telling me all this time I haven't been following you??? So, I just love you enough that I remember to come over her all on my own? Wow. Ok, well...I'm a follower now. :)
Ok so i must say i was just talking about Forks with a relative of mine that had just returned from a Trip there. It has turned into a little hollywood, and now this small town has their claim to fame! But yikes for all those who call Forks their home. It HAS to get old at some point!! Love your giveaway, and i am a follower of you fabulous lady, but not so much of Twilight! Yikes, i said it! not a fan!!
sign me up~
Oh and I became a follower a few days ago
You know I am in! I love it!
and I am all about following you babe, thought I already did!!!
OH MY GOODNESS!!! I am SOOO the #1/2 fan of Twilight (shared only bu Michelle!!):). I am so sad I couldn't go with you to Forks last weekend. I'm really glad you had fun though! Love ya!
So, I'm excited about the GIVEAWAY!! (thought i'd comment being actually signed in to my blog lol!!) See you tonight! Edward Cullen is my FBF!!! (Fantasy BoyFriend!!) :)
Post a Comment