Sunday, May 3, 2009

Worship and Praise Sunday

Welcome to worship and praise Sunday.I found out about these wonderful posts on Brittany's blog at Sweet Nothings, click here to visit her blog. Then join in on the fun.

I just recently fell in love with this song. I think it is an older song, but it's new to me, and I LOVE IT! Hope you enjoy it too.

*remember to pause my music player on the right hand side of my computer.

Let Go by: Lindsay McCaul

3 comments:

Brittany said...

Beautiful song Michelle! I haven't heard of her before. She's got a beautiful voice. Thanks for sharing this song with us today!

Debra said...

Michelle, I love her voice and I love the words to this song. This is my favorite part of the song, I guess because right now, it is my plea:

Cradle my hands, Knuckles so white Open them up And say it's alright Cuz I need to know That You can hear me Fill me with Your peace And cover me gently Like only You can So take me, hold me

Thank you for posting this song today. I will be listening to it everyday for awhile. Love you!

saraliveshere said...

Hey! Love this song... thanks for sharing :)