So my sweet little four year old niece Ryah Michelle, ALWAYS asks to go home with her Auntie (me). Usually she asks on Sunday mornings after church and spends the day with me and Uncle Dan and if she doesn't have school she stays the night. Well last night, Uncle Dan went back to work out of town for his last three days away from home (yeah, I can't wait for him to come home for good!) And Papaya (our nickname for Ryah) asked to come stay the night. I was gearing up for an evening of bath time, the movie hairspray (her and her sisters FAVORITE movie to watch at my house) girly time (fixing hair and dressing up), and making her pose for pictures since I am an amateur wanna be photographer and she loves cheesing it up for the camera. Instead, ten minutes into the drive back to my house, I get this........
I brought her in from the car, put her in bed and she was out for the night. So much for my girls night! :) But it did give me a lot of time for 'blogging'


6 comments:
Oh wow, she must have been tired! I wonder what wore her out so much? I guess, you'll have to have your girls night and photo shoot with her, another night. Love the pics of her!
How sweet! She's so precious. How sweet that she loves to spend the night with you! I'm sorry you didn't have girls night though. :( You'll just have to plan another one! My niece lives 20 hours away so I don't get to see her much but I love the time I DO get to spend with her! Have a great evening!
I guess changing Sunday School classes must have exhausted her! What a precious picture though, even if she wasn't much company for you. Glad Dan will be home!!
What an AWESOME auntie you are!!! And I bet her mama is ever-so-grateful for a nice little break. It's amazing how refreshed & reconnected you can be with your kids even after a few hours. {which is usually all I ever get--I've never been away from Saylor}
She's too cute!
that is what my niece and i will do too. aunties are the fun people while mommy is just mommy, no fun and all rules.
Love the picture. What a great aunt you are. I am so happy that Dan is coming home for good soon. I will be praying for you as I guess you will start the Love Dare now. Have a great day!
Post a Comment