Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Bachelorette Review- Just a few words for Jillian Harris....

Oh the joys of Monday nights, to watch grown men make complete fools of them self. I have to say, I look forward to watching the Bachelorette every week (even if I do have to watch it online because my cable network no longer carries ABC- Thank goodness for free online episodes!) :)

Jillian, here are a few things I got from last nights episode.

  • Jake- the pilot, is pretty hot, and he seems really into you. I like him a lot, but he almost seems to good to be true. I am hoping that he is NOT the one that the previews elude to being on the show just to be the next bachelor. The jury is still out and I will continue to keep my eye on you.
  • Jesse- the wine maker, I like him, and he seems sweet and doesn't get to involved with all the drama.
  • Ed- he is under the radar. I think he is pretty good looking, and I have a sneaking suspicion that he may go pretty far. I am looking forward to getting to know him better as the weeks go by to really make a decision on him. But so far, he's a keeper.
  • Mike- who wore the speedo in the ocean, good move, it is probably what kept him in the game. I think he seems nice enough, but not sure how far he will make it.
  • Michael- the break dancer, I think he is hilarious, I don't think he is the one for you Jillian, but I am glad you kept him around. (and the car scene with him and Tanner, too funny, they were like two school girls going to a NKOTB concert)
  • David- I liked David, I was rooting for David to go to the end, but good looks can only get you so far, what is he thinking getting so involved in the drama. He needs to spend more time thinking about Jillian and less time about Juan and Wes. Unfortunately I think his temper is going to get the best of him and ultimately will send him home. Too bad, because I really did like him.
  • Wes- I am not a fan AT ALL. I know others have liked him, but to me, he is in it to get his name out there, and I will Cheer out loud the day he is booted (because I am banking on the fact that he will hopefully get booted)
  • Juan- Even though I don't like how David is handling the whole situation, I do agree with him, I am not a huge fan of Juan's. I won't be sad to see him go and I hope it is sooner, rather then later. But.... maybe he'll surprise me down the road, who knows.
  • Kiptyn- I am not so sure about you. Time will tell.
  • Tanner P.- GROSS, the foot fetish thing is really starting to freak me out. At first I was going to give him the benefit of doubt, but now, ewwww. I am glad that in this episode Jillian you started to notice it a bit, too bad it wasn't enough to send him home already.
  • Simon- glad you let him go tonight.

Can't wait until next week, keep the drama coming! :)

4 comments:

Connie said...

Great breakdown of the guys and what you like/don't like. I'm still unsure who I like. I'm getting a little irritated that someone hasn't jumped out as a favorite for me yet.

Are you going to blog the show every week? I would love to share insight with you.

Sierra said...

I know, isn't the summer a great time to catch up on all of the shows? I have loved The Bachlorette in the past...it's so entertaining, and I hate it if they break up after the show is over. To answer your question, I got my dress in a little mall in Long Beach near the Long Beach airport. Thanks for the compliemnt. I always check out shops that aren't mainstream and find fun treasures. Have a wonderful Wednesday!

Miller Racing Family said...

Thank you so much for the breakdown. I totally missed the bachelorette Monday. I was to busy watching Jon and Kate plus 8. Do you watch that show? We have watched it from the start, so this episode was difficult as it felt like one of our own family members was going through all this trouble. Sorry I have not been commenting this week, I have been under the weather. But I am trying to catch up today. Have a great Wednesday!

jennykate77 said...

Ok, I have the Bachelorette DVR'd, but I haven't watched any of it...yet! I'm hoping to play catch-up this weekend. Your reviews on the guys are cute. I've got to watch it now so I can pick my favorite. :)