Monday, May 11, 2009

Reality Show Countdown!

So some of you may know that I am a reality show junkie (and happened to be on one that aired in 2005- and I won!) I love so many (Survivor, Amazing Race, Biggest Loser, The Hills, RW/RR challenges, Big Brother) that it is so hard to choose which ones are my favorite, but I do have two that take the cake.

And they are.................. Drum roll please........................(duh duh duh daaaaa)

The Bachelor/Bachelorette which will be airing on ABC one week from today on Monday May 18th- Yeah!!! can't wait to see my girl Jillian.




And then the one I have been waiting for ALL YEAR LONG to air again: SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE!!!! (thanks to my old roommate Sara who got me hooked) I swear, if you have never watched it, it is the best show on television. They do auditions like American idol and then compete each week and do a variety of different dances. It airs on FOX on Thursday May 21st at 8/7c. I can't wait! Here is a clip of one of last seasons dances. I hope you all will join in the weekly fun of watching with me. And I will for sure be updating on both shows throughout their duration. :)

9 comments:

Sara @ Domestically Challenged said...

I am so not a reality show girl. Well, okay. I love me some House Hunters. Is that reality? Oh, and Ace of Cakes. I am such a loser!

Michelle said...

House Hunters is TOTALLY Reality TV :) I heart me some HGTV too! :)

Anonymous said...

I like House Hunters too. HGTV is my kind of reality TV. I try to record it, but my hubby usually gets priorty on the Tivo. :( But I love him, so I'll let him keep the remote

Miller Racing Family said...

Now that's my girl. We love our reality shows. I am completing my reality run these next couple weeks with the end of dancing with the stars (oh, I hope Ty Murray wins) and biggest loser (I am pulling for the son on the brown team). How my DVR is going to get a break soon!
Hope you have a blessed day!

Miller Racing Family said...

I forgot to tell you that I use random.org to pick my winners in the giveaways. Very simple, just what I need. Have a great day!

Amber Filkins said...

Ooooh, I am so excited for all the new shows too!! I just saw the preview for The Bachelorette, and I'm SO excited!! I also love So You Think You Can Dance. We also love Wipeout. My daughter freaked when she saw the commercial a minute ago, lol.

What reality show were you on????

Debra said...

Oh yeah, I forgot about Wipeout, that one is fun to watch too!

I can't wait to check out, So You Think You CAn Dance, Michelle. It sounds like a fun competition to watch.

Anonymous said...

Helen won. My girl was Tara:( But I thought they all looked amazing!
I love biggest Loser too. And Dancing with the Stars!
Misty S

Jen @ tatertotsandjello.com said...

I have never watched it, but I know so many people that LOVE it. I really need to Tivo it.

XOXO
Jen