Thursday, May 7, 2009

Extreme Makeover: Me Edition

Why am I ALWAYS a day late in posting these????? BUT, it's okay, because this week I actually started taking some action!

I am obsessed with the Biggest Loser and Jillian Michaels. She is my female hero! (You rock Jillian!) And I was over at The Bayou Belles and Their Beau (click here) and she motivated me to go out and buy this! (actually I told my Hubby that I was going to buy it and he went and picked it up for me today- he is trying to kiss up because he's going to Vegas for 3 days without me!)



I also made a goal of working on ME for the next 20 weeks (the length of time the candidates are at the Biggest Loser Ranch- Well they are there for 18 weeks, but I gave myself a two week cushion for my bad days. LOL)

I also picked out a 'Goal Outfit'. (they do this on BL also). This was easy because I have a whole closet full of clothes that I can't wear. But now this outfit looks at me everyday when I open my closet doors.

So today's (well yesterdays, because I'm a day late) question for Extreme Makeover: Me Edition was: you must share one thing with everybody that you absolutely love about yourself.

Hmmm........ I Love my Feet because they are always the same size :) And I Love my Hair. I know kind of generic responses but they are truly the things that I love about my physical self. The rest of me, (Physically) I am not in love with at the moment. :)

If you'd like to join in on the fun of Extreme Makeover: Me Edition, check out Amber's blog (click here)

7 comments:

3 Peas in a Pod said...

Hi Michelle! I love the Biggest Loser too!! It's so inspirational and motivating, isn't it?

Good luck this week!!

Much love from NJ,
Sue
xoxo

Debra said...

Oh Michelle, you are brave....I've been hearing in blogosphere, how hardcore this shred is. You'll have to let me know how you like it. By the way, you've gotten me hooked on the Biggest Loser show now. :)

Unknown said...

DJ- I am so glad I got you hooked, it is such an awesome show. And I can't wait to try out the new Jillian Michaels DVD, You know I'll tell you all about it! See you tonight. xoxo

Denise said...

Hey nice to meet you! Thanks for visiting my blog. As for "Shred", I didn't do it tonight - but I am going to do it tomorrow. Hopefully by then I can move my quads without wincing! :o)

I like the idea of going 20 weeks and the idea of a goal outfit.

Now, I just need to get past the fear of Jillian! :O)

Shalom,
Denise

Sierra said...

I am glad to hear that her book is good...I was wondering since I have heard so much about her! She looks in such great shape; she is definitely a motivational force. I am trying to work out a lot too - right now I'm at 5 days a week but it's so hard! Good luck and you can do it!

Miller Racing Family said...

Girl I am with you on loving biggest loser. I did the 30 day shred and I didn't see major results but it did tone me up. Jillian is as scary on the dvd as she is on the show.
Hey come check out my blog I have an award for you!

Sara @ Domestically Challenged said...

What a cool idea! I never watch the Biggest Loser, because I am always watching Tigger and Pooh. Sigh.
Ah well, at least I can live vicariously through your blog!