skip to main |
skip to sidebar
- I am a slacker, I haven't posted in almost a week! But sometimes, 'life' happens, and now that my husband is home for good, I have very little time to get on the computer to play. While he was gone, I pretty much lived on the computer (which I do anyway for work) but when he is home he hates it when I am on the computer in the evenings because he says I'm on it all day long (which is true, but as mentioned earlier, my work is on the computer, so I have a good excuse) :)
- Helen won the BL- YUCK! :( I was so bummed, and I know that this is a week late, but I so badly wanted my rock star motivator Tera to win. I would have been happy with Mike winning too, I liked him a lot, but Tera was a machine and I felt like she really deserved it. And although Helen's daughter wanted to go home and asked her Mom to stay, I just couldn't believe she didn't fight for her daughter to stay on the Ranch, and her daughter obviously needed it, because she is still very over weight. Oh well, I'm over it. Can't wait for next season....
- Survivor had a HAPPY ENDING, JT won! :) I was bummed at the fact that they let Taj go, but overall JT was a decent guy and Steven bugged me sooooo bad, so I was very happy with the Survivor finale, and I heart my DVR because I can fast forward through all of the boring stuff like when they put out the torches for all of the voted off contestants. BORING, I don't need to see all of that again. Funniest part was that my hubby hates all reality shows and I was watching it in bed while I thought he was asleep but he wasn't and he actually got interested in seeing who won. But he did have me fast forward through the slow parts (again, thank you maker of the DVR) :) And at 2 a.m. we finally finished watching it and went to bed.
- *****SPOILER ALERT***** (if you haven't finished the Twilight series, or you think you may one day read it, but haven't yet, don't read anything further) You have been warned. :)
- Okay, so I finished the final book in the Twilight Saga last night; Breaking Dawn, and I have to say, it was AWESOME and I am really sad that I don't have more to read about my favorite couple of all time, Edward and Bella. However, a few things really bugged me about the last book.
- It was super icky the whole imprinting on a child thing
- It was even more icky that Jacob imprinted on Reneesmee. I know that the author tried to explain it all so it wouldn't be icky, but it was still icky. And I know that it helped with the whole reason the vampires were involved in the fight against the Volturi, but seriously she could have thought of something else that could have worked.
- I am glad that the ending left things open and that she could eventually make more books with the same characters, and that Bella and Edward are still alive.
- A few things that I think Stephanie Meyers (the author) should do in any future Twilight Saga books: Somehow, make it so Jacob didn't really imprint on Nessie. I think Jacob needed to imprint with Leah. And Jacob can be like an Uncle to her instead of her future Husband (yuck!) Nessie needs to have a whole new love interest (when she is old enough). and Emmett and Rosalie should find out about powers they have that they never knew they had. (just my two cents Stephanie!) :)
4 comments:
I so agree with you on life happening and blogging disappearing. I love to schedule post so I still get to blog but I am not tied down with posting and I can just enjoy reading and commenting. But I do have to take breaks from the blogging world when it starts to stress me out.
I so agree that I didn't want Helen to when BL. She doesn't even look healthy now. I was pulling for Mike. Now I have so much free time since BL and dancing with the stars is almost done.
Hope you have a blessed Monday and I am so glad Dan is back for good.
I know Michelle, I really wanted Mike to win the Biggest Loser. I didn't get to see the finale, but I bet it was good!
I'm actually struggling with blogging right now because I'm just not feeling well enough. Fortunately, I have had a lot scheduled, so that has helped me a lot. I've been trying to keep up with commenting.
I should have never gone to the beach yesterday, even though I enjoyed taking pictures and just being there with everyone. The smoke from the fire, was not good for my lungs....I've been struggling to breathe ever since we got home yesterday, and my lungs hurt much more. When will I ever learn? I was actually feeling better yesterday, so I wanted to take advantage of it and come with y'all, but now I realize I shouldn't have. Oh well! Silly me! Love you!
I agree with your Breaking Dawn thoughts. I was a bit ickified when he imprinted on Nessie, especially after he'd had all those sexual thoughts about her mother. I know she didn't make it sexual, but still....
I did however, love the Bella/Edward parts. So sweet and loving...
Oh, and I'd like to know what they told her mom (bellas)
Just stopping by to say hi and I totally agree with what you said about the last book in the Twilight series. I still can't get over the Resnesmee and Jacob thing. So weird after Jacob and Bella were so in love and then Jacob is like "oh, ok, now I love Resnesmee." Granted he needed someone because Bella is taken, but come on?! That is when the series got really interesting. Have a good night and I totally know that life happens! My life is busy too!
Post a Comment