I am so late putting this up, but better late then never. :) Crazy day!
This song is one that encouraged me through a very rough time in my life, way back in 1996, Wow how the time flies. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did and still do. If you watch the video, around 1 min. 25 seconds there is the cutest picture of a little boy and his dog praying, gave me chills. Have a wonderful day!
Pause my music player on the right hand side before playing music video.
On My Knee's by: Jaci Velasquez
Sunday, April 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
That is wonderful! Thanks so much for this!
Have a wonderful week!
XOXO
Jen
Michelle, this is one of my all time favorites! I have it on my ipod and never get tired of listening to it. I LOVE Jaci Velasquez!
Thank you for the sweet comment you left me on my blog......I am excited for our girl day too. :) Love you, girlfriend.
Great song Michelle! I've heard it on the radio a few times. It really reminds me of the grace and comfort God gives to us! Have a blessed week!
That is SO funny! I have post saved in my drafts that I started yesterday about Twilight. I'm gonna finish it up tonight if you're interested! :)
And I wish we had Oregon weather here. I HATE this much heat!! It's almost 90 degrees in our house. We haven't even turned the water on to our coolers yet.
I love this song. I grew up listening to Jaci and this song was and still is always so encouraging and uplifting that God listens, no matter what. I especially like the sailboats in the background on this video...good choice! :)
Post a Comment