My Husband hates three things:
- Needles
- Hospitals
- Photos of himself
So recently I emailed my in-laws to ask for some photos of my Husband when he was little (because I had never seen any) And Daniel (my hubby) thought he had out smarted me and hid all of his pictures from his parents, but little did he know that his Sister (Katie) had a whole scrapbook full of pictures. :) He'd kill me if he knew I was posting these to my blog but luckily he doesn't read my blog, and they are too cute not to share!

Isn't he so cute? This was taken in front of his Mom and Dads fireplace in a house that they still live in. It looks exactly the same, makes me laugh. And his Mom saves EVERYTHING, she probably still has the presents in the background.
Katie (little sis) and Daniel

My Favorite, he is so cute :)


Summer of 2002- 4 years before we started dating. We both moved to Montana for the Summer and worked in Glacier Park. This summer we became really good friends... And then 4 years later he finally admitted liking me and the rest is history. :)
Katie (little sis) and Daniel
My Favorite, he is so cute :)

Dan and Me- 2000 (6 years before we started dating) -
Wow we were both so skinny!
Wow we were both so skinny!

Summer of 2002- 4 years before we started dating. We both moved to Montana for the Summer and worked in Glacier Park. This summer we became really good friends... And then 4 years later he finally admitted liking me and the rest is history. :)


3 comments:
Ohhh Michelle, he was an adorable little boy....so cute! I love the picures of you and Dan also. I hope he doesn't kill you for posting these photos of him. :o)
How sweet! He was a cute little boy! You both look great together.
Love the photos. I agree I love the picture of Dan in the framed in house. Those are really good pictures of the two of you! Have a great day!
Post a Comment