Sunday, April 26, 2009

New Blog Name- Michelle Finn is now: Tickled Pink and Fabulous!

So I have taken the plunge. After months of trying to think of a clever blogging name (besides the really clever- Michelle Finn!) I decided to go with Tickled Pink and Fabulous! Pink is one of my favorite colors and I say Fabulous more times in a day then any other word in the US language. So there you have it! I personally love it, but now I just need to get a really cute blog page to go with it. For the life of me, I can not figure out how to create those really cute headers, or change the fonts so they are super cute cursive shabby chic like letters or how to make a super fabulous signature line. Any suggestions? I am thinking that I am going to have to just break down and pay someone to create a unique background that will go with my new name. Not sure how much they cost, but hopefully not too much. Anyone have any good blog design contact suggestions? Thanks in advance! ;)

9 comments:

mom said...

Michelle do you mean tickled pink, because you said tinkle,
tickle or tinkle which is it?

Debra said...

Oh my goodness! I'm laughing so hard right now, I'm crying! I must be extra, extra tired because what Suzy wrote, cracked me up and I'm still laughing! All of the sudden I have to go tinkle. LOL

Ok, I'm sorry, I can't take anymore....this is too funny.....Suzy you are sooo funny! I'm going to bed now.....after I go tinkle. hahahahahahahaha Oh my, how I needed this laugh tonight! Love you both, Michelle and Suzy! :)

Unknown said...

I'm glad I could make you both laugh. It is Tickled NOT tinkled, I fixed it. Thanks for the catch ;)

Debra said...

Michelle, I love your new Blog Title! I'm heading out to my doctor appt. so I'll chat with you later. Love you, DJ

mom (suzy) said...

well Im so glad we got this all cleared up and that I caught it right away, I just hope Im correct in my spelling! Deje, when I read your comment I laughed so hard because I could just hear you laughing your laugh. Glad you went tinkle, and so glad I made your night, love you too. Hey I think michelle needs a new nick name, how bout TINKLE! love you to michelle.....

Miller Racing Family said...

Love the new name! I also so fabulous a lot, such an upbeat word. You might checkout scrappinblogs.blogspot.com they have some really cute backgrounds. I think on cutesblogontheblock, they walk you through how to do the signature. As you can tell I haven't added my signature so I don't know how hard that will be. Love the name though.
Have a great Monday!

Amber Filkins said...

Okay, good to know! When I clicked over to your profile, and down to blogs, I was like huh?? I thought she was Michelle Finn! Well, you are still Michelle Finn, but you know. lol.

Cute name!

Sara @ Domestically Challenged said...

I like the name! I changed mine after a couple of months too. Takes a bit to get into your blogging name groove.Luckily you can do this with blog names rather than children. The girl i used on my site was uber cheap and fast. Like, under $20, and if you mention my name you get $10 off. CHEAP!!

The Blonde Duck said...

Popped in from Jen's to say hi!