Saturday, April 4, 2009

Food Baby!

Okay, so I am thrilled that my husband is home this weekend (he has been gone for work for the past 6 weeks) but I have to say that while he was gone I lost 7 lbs because I was only cooking for one and I never make full meals when he is away. He got back yesterday and today I think I have gained back the 7 lbs. I lost. My Food Baby! I would take a picture and show you, but I just can't humiliate myself that much, even though it would be pretty funny, because it really does make me look like I have a baby in there, I can even make it kick. LOL. I just need to get some will power.

Last night we had taco night at my Grandparents' house which we do every Friday night and when we came home, my husband says to me, 'I'm hungry, lets go get Mexican.' And I am like, we just ate Mexican, and he said 'yeah, but I only had 3 burritos tonight and I'm still hungry.' (usually he eats about 6 burritos) Thankfully I DID not eat again last night, but then today I got up, made a full breakfast, then we went out to lunch with my Sister and her family and then went to get ice-cream! (Insert scream here.)

I want a Real Baby, NOT A FOOD BABY! :)

2 comments:

Miller Racing Family said...

How I feel your pain! My husband can eat anything that he wants and never gains a pound! But I on the other hand gain 10 pounds by looking at the food. Aren't we glad we are women!

Debra said...

Michelle, you are so funny! I can sooo relate too! I'm so glad your hubby is home....see you tomorrow. :)