Saturday, April 11, 2009

Tag~

So I have been tagged to play this fun game of eights. The lovely lady that tagged me was: Tanya, you can check out her fabulous blog at Miller Racing Family. So get ready here is my list of eights.

8 things I am looking forward to...
  1. My Husband coming home from his job.
  2. Sleep
  3. Fourth of July
  4. Losing some weight
  5. The start of my favorite Reality Show, "So You Think You Can Dance." (starts right after American Idol ends-If you have never watched it, it is SO good!)
  6. Becoming a Mom
  7. Meeting Jesus
  8. Going to Maui in January of 2010.

8 things i did yesterday...
  1. Worked
  2. Had taco night with my Grandparents.
  3. Went to the movies with my Mom and Cousin
  4. Practiced the two songs I am singing at Church on Sunday.
  5. Posted my Flashback Friday blog.
  6. played 'Word Twist' on Facebook.
  7. Did my discipleship with Carol
  8. gave loves to my nephews.

8 Things I wish I could do:

  1. Sing for a living
  2. Eat whatever I wanted without gaining weight.
  3. Travel more.
  4. See my Aunt Marla more.
  5. Read minds :) LOL
  6. Fly without getting nervous
  7. Go to bed earlier
  8. Sleep in longer

8 shows i watch

  1. Biggest Loser
  2. Survivor
  3. Amazing Race
  4. So You Think You Can Dance
  5. The Bachelor/ Bachelorette
  6. The Hills
  7. Real World/Road Rules Challenges
  8. 48 hours Mystery

(notice a trend.... all reality shows.... I'm obsessed... Good thing for DVR, because my husband hates all of those shows so I record them and watch them when he falls asleep! :)

  1. 8 people i tag...

So I think that everyone I know in the blogging world is already tagged, so I won't tag anyone a second time. I'll just go read all of yours :)

4 comments:

Debra said...

Michelle, I enjoyed reading all of your, "eights." I have been tagged also, but I'll have to do it next week some time.

I'm feeling a lot better today. It has been a good day, so I decided to cook my Easter dinner, while I was feeling up to it. I never know from one day to the next, how I will feel, so I'm thankful I was able to cook my ham dinner today. It was so good, but my stomach has shrunk, so I didn't get to eat as much as I wanted. Tomorrow the leftovers will be yummy. Can't wait to see you in the morning and also to hear you sing two of my favorite songs! I know you will do a wonderful job singing them!!! Love you, ~ DJ

Miller Racing Family said...

Thank you so much for participating. I love your list. I was so amazed at how I could agree with most of it. That must be why I love reading your blog so much, we have a lot in common. I am so with you on the losing weight and eating what I want and not gain anything. This has been the first year I have gained weight and it is killing me. I guess that comes with age.
I hope your songs went good and that you had a great Easter!

Sierra said...

Hi, I stumbled across your blog and I enjoyed reading all about your interests, how fun! Your wedding pictures are darling. God bless!

Jen @ tatertotsandjello.com said...

Hi Michelle!
Thanks for coming over and saying hi! Your blog is so cute! I liked reading your lists. Taco night sounds fun! And I love Amazing Race!

Have a wonderful day!

XOXO
Jen