The high light of my day yesterday! All of my babies.... (I like to claim them as mine, but they are not :( But I am their Auntie and luckily my Sister and Sister-in-law love to share them with me) Love these kids like they were my own! Hope you all had a happy Halloween!




9 comments:
Adorable!! That pumpkin has stolen my heart!
Cute cute cute!!!!!!!
AW!!
all the kids look so cute!!
Oh Michelle, these are adorable pictures! Love their little costumes and the selective spot recoloring is so cool isn't it?
Hope you got registered for the free class! Love you and don't worry we will have you and Dan over for fried burritos soon!!! :)
So cute- the pumpkin is to die for!!!
~Becca
Oh MY Goodness, Michelle!!! They are adorable! Love the pics!♥
my grandkids have got to be the best in the whole world, and yes my little pumpkin is absolutely adorable
Cute!!!
I claim my sister's kids as mine too!
What cute little munchkins!
Post a Comment