So I ALMOST bought these Uggs below, in fact that is what I went to Nordstrom to purchase, but because I have such a fabulous friend, she told me they made my legs look fat (LOL) so I did NOT buy them. Only a good friend would ever be that honest- Niina, that is why I love you so! But..... I may still buy them eventually :) I work from home and I wear slippers all day. These would be so comfy and warm and I could tromp around outside in them since I live in the wettest place on earth! So if you like them or hate them, don't be a hater kay?! :)
I did however buy these boots in all of their FABULOUSNESS! I have always wanted a 'cowboy' boot but I have been blessed with MAN CALVES, seriously they are HUGE, so know boot could ever fit over them without looking hideous, until now, with this fabulous ankle boot. LOVE IT! And according to my BF- they make my legs look skinny- LOL!
Had to get some Bare Minerals for my eyes- can't wear anything else, my poor eyes are allergic to all other products. Gotta love sensitive skin.
Oh, and I signed up for a MOD card at Nordy's. It was free, and when I purchase items from Nordstrom I swipe it, the funds come directly out of my checking account but I earn points to get gift cards! Woohoo, already have a $20 gift card on it's way!


11 comments:
Retail therapy works. I'm a firm believer! I say buy the Uggs! I want some too and I have man calves as well, so we could just buy the Uggs and have fat calves together. :) The boots you did purchase really are super FABULOUS!!! I want them. I love my boots and wear them regularly, sometimes too regularly. I get on a kick and wear them several times a week. I have some Ariats - Pro Baby...half-calf...they are red w/ neon green stars on them. I ♥ them. Well, I hope today is a much better day! I miss you in bloggy land! 23 days 'til New Moon!!! WOOT! Wish you lived close enough to come to my party. I'm putting visiting you in Oregon on my list of things to do. :)
i'm all about that retail therapy!! and heck, i'm not a hater...i'm all about the comfort! those boots are too cute though!! i love booties, they are my fall must have for sure!! glad you're feeling better!
Bless your heart. Just know I am praying for you in Houston.
The Uggs do look comfy and would be wonderful around the house shoes. The boots are fabulous. I love sparkles on boots.
I hope you have a better day and I have missed you in blogland!
Girllll you can do better than those UGGs.
The boots are cute!
Love the boots and I have been thinking about buying some bare minerals makeup. Do you like it?
Honest friends and grandmas are the best right?!
I live in arkansas and I've about decided that it's turned into the wettest place on earth! 18 days of rain this month! Crazy!!!
How's the walking coming?
I love retail therapy and I love boots!!
Have you seen my new Friday Fashion Motivation on my Fitness blog. You MUST join me!
I am a total retail therapist! It probably costs me as much per month as a real therapist!
Those cowboy boots are super cute!
And go back and get the slippers because if you don't leave the house in them, who cares if your calves look fat.
Hey Michelle! Thanks for the comment =) I LOVE the Uggs!!! They look so COMFY! I am all about the comfy. I'm sorry you had a bad day but I hope things get better! And that the shopping helped a little...take care!
Retail therapy ROCKS!! ANd ya gotta love Nordstrom's to get you in a better mood.
Good to see a post from you!!
~Becca
Ok, so if the slippers are comfy and you will only be wearing them at home....I say, get them! I've been looking for a comfy pair myself....are they expensive?
The boots are too cute and you don't really have man calves, silly!
Jessica Sprague is offering another free class and registration is November 2nd. I am going to sign up even though my computer isn't even fixed yet. That's the great thing about her classes being self paced....I'll get to it eventually. See you tomorrow morning at church my friend!
Those ankle cowboy boots are hot hot hot! And I'm guilty of retail therapy. Sometimes it's just what a girl needs!
Post a Comment