Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Edwards Poker Face

A few people have asked me from my Friend Makin Monday list, why I think of Edward Cullen every time I hear the song Poker Face.



Back in April I blogged about Twilight/Edward and posted a video montage SEE HERE. Basically I spent hours upon hours watching youtube videos of Edward Cullen and the Poker Face song. So it is forever embedded in my memory. :)

9 comments:

Connie said...

That is awesome! Perfect for Edward!

Jen said...

(Sigh) I share your obession :) Thanks for linking back to your older post! Love me an Edward video...

Jen @ tatertotsandjello.com said...

I am going to have to watch that. I never would have thought of those two together. I love Edward and Twilight. DO you have your tickets for New Moon yet?

XOOX
Jen

Alicia said...

lol, awesome!! two things i love!

Just Add Walter said...

oh edward is so dreamy! haha

Sara @ Domestically Challenged said...

As it should be!!

Sierra said...

Hey hun I haven't been by in a while, glad to see you still love Twilight and hope you are doing well! :)

Unknown said...

That was great- you did a great job with it!

~Becca

Kasey said...

Are you going to the New Moon Movie? I've already gotten my tickets for the midnight showing the opening night! YaY!I'm so excited about it!

So how is your walk/running going? are you keeping with your goal? Have an awesome day- bye!