I have been the worst blogger the past few weeks, who am I kidding, I think it has been months! But sometimes LIFE happens. I am happy to say that summer is over and things always seem to slow down a little in the fall/winter months which I am so happy about, so hopefully I will get back into my blogging routine.
Now a MUCH belated post on my Birthday SWAP package from the fabulous Tawnya ! You can check out her blog by clicking on her name, and you can also check out her fabulous cakes she makes HERE! She is SO talented!
I LOVE everything that Tawnya sent to me, It was like she read my mind. I am working on a project that calls for LOTS of scrapbook paper, and guess what she sent me? SOME FABULOUS paper!! I also LOOOOVVVVVVEEEE the apron (not a great picture I took) but it is so cute and I am stealing the idea and making my own, I think others will love them too! Thanks Tawnya for the great gift! :)
To read about all of the Swappers Fabulous Packages, check out Shawn's blog at Seriously!



4 comments:
I've been missing you!
Yay! You're back!
Cute stuff!
I'm so glad you liked your gift. Tawyna was my very first swap partner, I love her!
I must have missed this post! I love the stuff you got from the swap!
Post a Comment