Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Tickled Pink! Hot Pink! :)

YES, I am tickled pink from all the love I have received over the past few weeks. And I need to confess that I am HORRIBLE about posting awards, PLEASE, please, please forgive me!!!


Thanks Tanya at Miller Racing Family for the 'Honest Scrap Award' and the 'Friends' Award I heart your blog so much.

Thank you Jenny Kate for this 'I give good blog' award. I LOOOOVVVVEEEE it even more because it reminds me a little of Twilight!!!! (New Moon- Nov. 20th- Can't wait!)

Thanks so much Chrissy at Bitter Sweet Moments for this oh so 'Fabulous' award! :)


For the Honest Scrap Award I am to share ten honest things about myself: Here goes nothing!
  1. I am a tiny bit obsessed with Edward Cullen (maybe a lot obsessed) and I may or may not have a zip up hoodie that has a pink heart which reads, "Team Bella, I heart Edward, Forks, WA" and one time when I was wearing it my husband did ask me why I was wearing a jacket with some other guys name on it, he forgot the memo about me being obsessed with Edward. And I have a t-shirt (that I will be wearing to the premiere of New Moon which reads, "I'm a Twilighter" and a tank that says the same thing, and two magnets that say: "Edward Cullen is my fictional boyfriend" and "It's a Twilight thing you wouldn't understand."
  2. I LOVE ALL (well almost all) Reality TV: the Hills, the City, Biggest Loser, Survivor, Amazing Race, Project Runway, Design Star, America's Next Top Model, Real World, Real World Challenges, Big Brother, The Bachelor and Bachelorette, SYTYCD, the list could go on and on and on... And I happened to start in a little reality show myself and won.
  3. I work from home and LOVE my job!
  4. I love Jesus.
  5. I love my Husband.
  6. I love my family.
  7. I desperately want to have a baby but am currently not able to. A lot of prayer and the help of some really good doctors will hopefully change that soon.
  8. I have been trying to become a better cook, but it's not really working :) Luckily my Husband isn't picky and will eat anything I make.
  9. I love my nieces and nephews like they were my own children and when they hurt I hurt.
  10. I have a golden lab that is getting very old and I am dreading the day that she will no longer be with us. :(

And...... If you're still with me, for the 'Your blog is Fabulous' Award I am supposed to list 5 obsessions. (this is easy)

  1. See #1 above
  2. See #2 above
  3. Bejeweled Blitz on FB
  4. Kraft Mac-n-cheese (my specialty)
  5. music


;)


8 comments:

Bobbi said...

Congratulations on your awards, you deserve them!

Debra said...

Congrats on the awards Michelle...you do deserve them...because I think you're awesome!!!

Ok, so I want to know why you haven't posted the pics of the chocolate covered bacon we "tried" to eat on Sunday? Ew, I'm still grossed out! What a fun day we had though...at least our lunch was good and I didn't start laughing and spray my spit on that! LOL I'm thinkin' we need to go have some more of that cheese tortelini alfredo again, it was way too good!

Debra said...

Oh I guess I should clarify...technically it was my water that I sprayed...not my spit! Ok, it's still gross I guess. I should never try and drink my water while we are bustin' up laughing. Ha

Miller Racing Family said...

Congrats on all of the awards.
I loved your honest list. I am also so excited that the reality shows are back on. I am not so impressed with the Dancing with the Stars cast. I hope they get better. We will keep you and your husband in our prayers concerning the baby issues.
Have a fabulous day!

Connie said...

Congrats on your awards!

Praying for you....

Alicia said...

lol....there's nothing wrong with a little edward obsession...and mmm kraft mac and cheese is amazing... i wish i could eat it!! congrats on the awards!!

Sara @ Domestically Challenged said...

Congats my dear! You totally deserve it. After all, you like Twilight.

jennykate77 said...

I totally understand about your golden lab aging and not knowing how long she will be around. My black lab, Belle, is getting up there too and every once in a while I'm reminded that dogs don't live forever and one day she won't be following me around everywhere I go or sitting RIGHT at my feet ALL.THE.TIME. It makes me sad.

I LOVE your obsessions...they're mine too. Bejeweled Blitz is SOOOO addictive! I just can't stop playing it.