So, I can't believe that I am actually posting these, I am getting the hebejeebies just thinking about it, but I couldn't be freaked out all by myself, so thought I'd freak everyone else out in blog land as well.....
So my Husband is gone this week visiting his parents and these fabulous (not-so-much) beauties decided to keep me company while he is away. And when I tried to have my brother kill them when he was over at my house a few days ago, he said he wouldn't because 'THESE' are the good ones that you need around to kill all of the 'other' bugs. Whateva, I think he was too scared to kill them himself.
So everyday they are faithfully there, tucked away during the day under my porch beams and they come out at night to visit. Thank the good Lord they are not IN MY HOUSE, because I seriously would not be staying here. As it is I sprint to my car during the day and if I have to come home at night, I'm using my garage. I would have INSTANT heart failure if one of these were on my body or even close to getting on my body.
View at your own risk!
Wednesday, September 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


11 comments:
OH MY GOSH!!!! that is so scary!!!!!! is that the actual picture?? what in the world is that in her belly??? I am also hoping it is not full of little babies... ACK!
I can't believe you got that close to take a PICTURE!!!!! Girl!!!
~Becca
That's insane. And I thought my Hobo Spiders were bad!
Sick. Gross. SIck. Stay in a hotel.
Ugh! I hate spiders too! Call John Goodman, he'll kill em'!
I have the heebie jeebies now. Thanks a lot.
Oh, how I hate spiders! You better warn Dan he will be busy killing spiders when he gets back. Keep running to the car in morning, we don't want any spider bites.
Yuck! Thanks for sharing those creepy pictures! ha ha. Now we are all shuddering at the thought of what is in her big belly. Hopefully it's an insect she ate!!
Ewww, Michelle thanks for sharing your spider friends with us, but I really don't need those kinds of friends! LOL
I walked through a web one time and when I went to grab the web out of my hair....I ended up with one of those big ugly spiders in my hand...but not for long I tell you! I don't think I've ever thrown anything with such force in my life and guess what? They go pop when they explode on the deck. EWWW! LOL If you need me to I can come and get rid of them for you. Tell Christopher, I WILL TAKE CARE OF YOU! hee hee
So how big is it? It looks like the ones on my porch. I'll take a picture of the ones in my laundry room next time I see one! Let's just say that the smears left by killing them require genuine effort to clean! And, I'm the kind of friend who likes to remind you that for every one you see, there's like fifty bajillion of them you don't!! Muah ha ha ha!
HOLY freaky Spider...I HATE spiders with a passion...a strong strong passion. I'm so like you, I would be sprinting to the car. It gives me the heeby-jeebies just to look at those pictures.
Hope you're having a fabulous Friday!♥
I hate spiders too!!! Stopping by to say hello and tell you that I have an award for you on my blog!!
Post a Comment