This weeks topic, list the things you CAN'T live without!
Here we go!
- My Bible (KJV) It has all of the answers I need for my life. And I'll add prayer and hope to this because I couldn't live without communication with my maker and hope because without it I would not be able to go on.
- Music!!! EVERY kind, lots of worship music and right now I am lovin some good work out tunes and currently they are Lady GaGa (still)- Poker face (which makes me think of Edward Cullen) and Just dance, Black eyed peas- Boom Boom Pow and I gotta a feeling, Coldplay- Viva La Vida, Kings of Leon- Sex on fire and Metro Station- Shake It.
- My Ipod (self explanatory)
- the Twilight Saga- seriously don't know what I ever did before I read this series. hahahahahahahah! I heart Edward!
- Shoes, shoes and more shoes. Please!
- Fabulous pedicures!
These are my Rock Star toes I got in California 5 weeks ago and they are still FABULOUS!!! I heart glitter.
XOXO,
Michelle


11 comments:
Great List!
I love shoes too....
I love all those songs- I knew we had a lot in common!!
~Becca
ooo...love the glitter!
Great list and SUPER great blog header....Just one more day until we draw for the Giant Ornament Giveaway on my Christmas blog...Stop by for a visit....http://grammyababychangeseverything.blogspot.com
Love your list!
Whay does "Poker Face" make you think of Edward Cullen?
Did you see the interview where she said what the song was about?
Okay...LOVE the toes! We do glitter toes around here all the time!
Great list girl!!
I love those songs too {most of them, I seriously do not know who the Kings of Leon are, or whatever that name was, lol}. Why does poker face make you think of Edward Cullen?? lol.
Cute toesies!!
I love shoes too and wish I had a whole room full to choose from. LOL Your sparkly toes are still lookin' great after 5 weeks...I still can't believe it....I just might have to do mine too, when your aunt comes! :)
Sorry, I missed your call today, I was taking a much needed nap and didn't see that I had a missed call until tonight, when you were gone bowling. I'll give you a call or text you tomorrow. Love you!
Great list. The toes are looking good. I can't believe we are going to have to put away the flip flops soon. I also love the Bible. We have so many versions. I usually stick with the NIV!
Have a wonderful day!
I love your glitter toes. So cute! I must have missed that Poker Face/Edward post. Great video!
I hope things are going well for you. Have a super week!
XOXO
Jen
PS - I love Lady Gaga and Kings of Leon too!
XOXO
Jen
Are we the same person? Seperated at birth maybe? I LOVE your list...and it cracks me up that you think of EC when you hear Poker Face. I love my bible, I love all the songs you listed, love the toe nails, LOVE Twilight...there's not one thing that you ever say that I don't agree with. We should meet in person, we would get along fantastically IRL. =)
Post a Comment