Meet Crystal
My sister from another mother who is leaving on a jet plane from Boston to come visit in just four short weeks. I am so excited that I can hardly contain myself.
She is hilariously witty fabulous!!!

We will be staying here at the W Hotel in Seattle for a ROCK STAR of a girls weekend and having dinner at one of my favorite restaurants- Palomino and sipping on Lavender Martini's- Y.U.M.
Random Rantings:
- excuse my mess as I am trying to create my own blog background (not the pink polka dot background you currently see) and fonts, headers etc. IT IS HARD WORK. (I wanted to create my own instead of paying someone else lots 0 cash to create one for me, and I think I've entered every free contest out there to try and win a custom blog design, but no luck for me)
- spent hours trying to figure out how to change all my fonts on my blog titles but no luck, it didn't work. arrrrgggggg
- I did finally figure out how to create a signature on my blog though! woohooo!
- I am making BLT pasta out of this months Rachel Ray Everyday mag. for dinner tonight-yum!
- UPS came today with five fabulous tops that I ordered (will post on them later) :)
- New Moon premier in 15 short days!
Have a fabulous day!!!





9 comments:
Your girls trip looks like a blast.
I am so impressed with your willingness and desire to change your blog. You can tell how lazy I am as I paid someone to create my blog. I also understand what you are meaning by the changing fonts. When we changed my blog I kept losing things on the blog until finally I lost my mind and had the designer work it all out. Can't wait to see the final product.
Crystal is STUNNING! Wish I could fly up and meet you guys!
How exciting....You and Crystal will have a great time together!
Can't wait to see your blog when it is finished. I've wanted to figure out how to do my own signature, but have never taken the time. As for the fonts...I know exactly what you mean...I've tried to do that also, to no avail. :(
You're gonna be gone this weekend right? I will miss you!
She is a hot woman! I can't wait to hear about your adventures!
yay for you! There is nothing better than great friends coming to visit! Oh wait, great friends, a hot city, and amazing cocktails! I think you ahve everything covered! Have a great time! Cant wait to see the new fabulous created by yourself blogspot!!!
fun!! it sounds like you guys are going to have an amazing weekend!! and she is just gorgeous!! good luck on the blog design, i'm so not helpful in that department!
That sounds like sooo much fun!~ Have a great time~
Can't wait to see your new background! I'd like to try, but the time is just not there. Crystal is a BEAUTY! Bet you have a blast :)
Woot Woot! New Moon in 13 days, 10 hours, and 37 minutes...but who's counting?!! =P Your BLT pasta sounds delish! I love everything (well, almost) that Rachel Ray makes...she's a kitchen genius! I'm so excited for you and your FAUBLOUS girls weekend! I want to stay at THAT hotel and drink a lavendar martini...jealous!
♥
Post a Comment