Monday, November 16, 2009

Team Edward All The Way!




"About three things, I was absolutely positive.

First, Edward was a Vampire.

Second, there was a part of him- and I didn't know how dominant that part might be- that thirsted for my blood.

And third, I was unconditionally, and irrevocably in love with him."

Yes, folks this is me! (so Stephanie Meyers may have written the words first-but that is beside the point) ;) Edward thirst for my blood and I AM unconditionally, and irrevocably in love with him!

61 hours and 42 mins. until true BLISS!

See you at the premiere!






To enter in a FABULOUS New Moon giveaway go to Jen's place at Tatortots & Jello!
signature

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness! So funny! Everyone is getting so excited for this. Hope its great!

The Maki Family said...

You are too cute! I can't wait either =)

jennykate77 said...

OH MY EDWARD!

I am also unconditionally and irrevocably in love with him.

I want to be his brand of heroine.

He dazzles me...frequently (and I have a tattoo that reminds me =)

Come over to my blog today...I'm having a New Moon giveaway!!!

Bobbi said...

I posted about Edward today too and used that exact same picture! We're Twilight soul sisters!

Just Add Walter said...

*SWOOOOOOOOOOON*


OH MY GOSH! my word verification for this comment is "forke"... hahahahahaha!!!

Connie said...

You girls are so funny....

my word verification was carcar

Sara @ Domestically Challenged said...

Thanks for making my day.