Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Oh Christmas Tree....

So I may just be a little to in to the Christmas spirit this year.

And I just may have already decorated my entire house with Christmas decorations, even the tree...



And my husband may be asking me to keep our blinds closed so that neighbors don't think we're crazy for decorating so early.



And my husband may be going to Seattle today to pick up my Christmas present that he is going to give to me early (table and chairs). :0)



I don't know why but this year, I just wanted Christmas to come early, and really it's only about three weeks early because I usually decorate the weekend after Thanksgiving.



I love it. My house is so cozy and Christmas-e



Anyone else out there decorate early?







signature

12 comments:

Bobbi said...

I haven't decorated yet, but I'm right there with you about the Christmas spirit!

I'm always in the Christmas spirit, I even just told Connie to play Christmas music!

Unknown said...

Tradition has it to decorate on black Friday in my family. But I'm soooo with you on the Christmas spirit this year!

Jen said...

Yahoo! You just inspired me because I have been dying to decorate for Christmas too, and I, too, usually wait until Thanksgiving weekend. But, what the heck - I'm going to follow suit! :)

Tutus N' Trucks said...

Shhhh dont tell Kev that I went and bought MORE christmas decorations yesterday and I plan on buying even more very soon :) Im going to try and hold out til after thanksgiving but we will see :)

Miller Racing Family said...

I have my Christmas shopping list half way done, but decorating will not come until after Thanksgiving. Although we are having such nice weather I would love to go ahead and put up the outdoor lights, but Donnie says no way. You will have to post some photos of all your decorations.
Have a great day!

Debra said...

WHAT? NO PHOTOS? What's up with that, girl friend? Sorry, but that pic you posted just doesn't cut it! Are we supposed to just imagine what your tree and decorations look like? hahahaha, ok I'll quit giving you a hard time now. You know I love you! lol

Unknown said...

Whew!! That is early girl!!! It comes up the day after Thanksgiving in this house!! With 3 kids, something is bound to break if I keep it up too long!!

~Becca

mom said...

ok girl,I know where you get your pre christmas spirit, it is from your mother......I cant decorate until the weekend of thanksgiving, but if i could i would, i think thats why your dad stores everything up in the attic, so hes in control of when it comes down. But my heart is right there with ya. Now let me see...wheres a pic of the new table and chairs i knew he got you, post it girl. love mom

jennykate77 said...

I'm jealous! I wish my house was already decorated...I'm so ready for Christmas to be here, BUT I don't want it to go by too quickly. I think I need to decorate early too, maybe that will help prolong the season?! I'm already playing Christmas tunes.

8 days!! Are you excited??!!

Sara @ Domestically Challenged said...

Nope, it is never too early. I love Christmas!

Connie said...

I can't find the spirit.

I wanted to decorate the weekend after Thanksgiving but I was just informed yesterday that I won't be home the weekend after.

I hope I can find the spirit in Denver....

Annie said...

i have yet to decorate for christmas but i totally want to!! i was hoping to do it this weekend but i have to wait :( not enough time. so as all the years in the past i will be digging everything out on the friday after thanksgiving. and i can not wait!!!