Sunday, March 22, 2009

Worship and Praise Sunday

***(pause my music at the right hand side of my page before clicking on the video)***














Glory by: Selah


This is one of my favorite songs. The words that are highlighted in pink have so much meaning to me. I pray daily for someone who one day God will have victory over, and I can't wait for that day because this person will be SO AMAZING, and I know that when they finally break to pieces they will see Gods love and my love for them. One day I will see a miracle from God and I can't wait!!!


One day eyes that are blind will see you clearly
And one day all who deny will finally believe

One day hearts made of stone will break in pieces
And one day chains once unbroken will fall down at your feet
So we wait for that one day come quickly

Chorus

We want to see your Glory
Every knee falls down before thee
Every tongue offers you praise
With every hand raised
Singing Glory
To you and unto you only
We'll sing Glory to Your name

One day voices that lie will all be silent
One day all that's divided will be whole again
One day death will retreat and wave it's white flag
One day love will defeat the strongest enemy
So we wait for that one day come quickly

Chorus

We know not the day or the hour
Or the moments in between
But we know the end of the story
When we'll see

Chorus


Please visit Sweet Nothings and check out all of the other great songs. There you will also find instructions, if you want to join in on the fun.

4 comments:

Debra said...

Well Michelle, You already know that this is one of my all time favorites! I'm so glad you posted it and joined in on Worship and Praise Sunday. Love you girlfriend!

Debra said...

P.S. As the song says, "So we wait for that one day come quickly," I'm praying for your miracle to come quickly and when it does....God's GLORY will be seen by many! ~ DJ

Leah said...

I almost picked this song for Worship and Praise Sunday!

Love this song.

Nice to meet you! :)

Miller Racing Family said...

I have never heard this song but WOW it is wonderful. I think that we all know someone that we pray for their breakthrough! I love the part about, so we wait for that one day come quickly! Thanks for the blessing! Have a great Monday!