Friday, March 20, 2009

Flashback Friday~

Okay, so there are three things that I have noticed by doing my very first 'Flashback Friday' (thanks DJ :) )

  1. I don't have very many pictures from when I was a child of me or any of my family members (Mom, you need to get on this, immediately)
  2. I may have more pictures but I can't find them, so at some point I need to organize my life! :)
  3. My Scanner has dust on it, because those little white specks are NOT on the original picture.


My Uncle Joe when he had teeth :) and short hair and a little mini me. I think he was around 14 and I think I was around 3yrs. old, my Mom will have to tell me for sure.

4 comments:

Debra said...

Michelle, you were such a little cutie pie! I'm so glad you jumped on the FLASHBACK FRIDAY train with me! You will have to get some pics from your mom and scan them. By the way, you have to clean off your scanner and I wipe off my pictures before scanning also. Can't wait til next Friday to see more pictures. :o)

Miller Racing Family said...

What a cute photo. One of my goals this year is to label all of my photos and get them put in albums. So far I have started but I still have hundreds left to work on. Someday I will get it done! You will have to come over to my blog, I have a surprise for you. Have a great day!

Debra said...

Congratulations my friend! Thanks for calling me and telling me that you won. Love you, DJ

Anonymous said...

yes michelle momma got on this one and found you some more pictures among many other things in my old chest, will get them to you as soon as possible, even put one of my fav's in there....NOT! but this is a start have fun with them