Thursday, March 19, 2009

Love Dare Contest

On New Years Eve my Church watched the movie 'Fireproof.' I was out of town that week, so I borrowed the DVD when I returned. I LOVED this movie. And secretly I am glad that I was not at my Church when I watched it because I bawled my head off like a little baby. I couldn't stop sobbing, and they were a mix of sad and happy tears. If you haven't seen the movie, I highly recommend it. In the movie Kirk Cameron (The Husband) is challenged by his father to do a 'love dare' on his wife. I too am going to do the love dare, and I'm hoping to win a copy of the book from another bloggers contest. You could enter and win too. Go to the blogs I follow on the right hand side of my blog and click on 'Miller Racing Family' Once you get to their blog click on the 'Love Dare' book on the left hand side and read how to enter. Good Luck! :)

2 comments:

Miller Racing Family said...

Thank you so much for the shout out about the giveaway. Our church just showed the movie last Sunday night. Which happened to be my 40th day, so I was able to get up and talk about the Love Dare book to the entire group. I just love this book and the changes it can make in both your marriage and your walk with Christ. I have to tell the world.
Thanks so much for joining my blog, you are in for such a ride. Also thanks for entering the giveaway.
I just loved your blog, I will be back often. Hope you have a great Thursday!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on winning the book. You will have to post about it and let the rest of us know how it changes you!