***(pause my music at the right hand side of my page before clicking on the video)***
If You Want Me Too : by Ginny Owens
This song is my lifes theme song. I may not always know what God has in store for me, or why he is taking me on the path that he is, but I will go through the valley, if he wants me to...
Please visit Sweet Nothings and check out all of the other great songs. There you will also find instructions, if you want to join in on the fun.
Sunday, March 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
Michelle, I've loved this song ever since you sang it at church! I know how much the words mean to you, so that makes it even more special to me.
Oh I have always loved this song. I hadn't heard it in forever, so thanks for posting it.
i've never heard this song before. i like it! thanks for sharing it with us all!!
Hi Michelle! Welcome to Worship and Praise Sunday! Thanks so much for joining us! Ginny Owens is one of my favorite Christian singers. I love this song!
LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT!
I have never heard this song but it was awesome! What a wonderful message. I love the message behind the words. Even though we don't always know Gods plan we do know he loves us so much that he will always take care of us.
Thanks for being an inspiration today!
Love this song!
Thanks for sharing. :)
Post a Comment