I had meant to continue this post as a weekly post, however I went on an unexpected 4 month hiatus....
But now I am continuing on...
A Few Things I Know (this week)....
I know that I need sleep to function!
I know that I love my husband more and more and as tough as marriage can sometimes be, it really does get easier, and it is SO worth it!
I know that if I am not blessed with a baby of my own, I have 6 babies that I get to share and love like they are my own, and I am so thankful for Sisters and Brothers that let me have them whenever I want and let me love them like a parent.
I know that someday those 6 babies won't be babies anymore, but I will still call them my babies.
I know that I am blessed with the most amazing friends. I said this before, but it is so true and I had to say it again.
I know that I would rather be to cold than to hot, because it is easier to get warmer when you are cold then to get cooler if you are too hot.
I know that people think I am crazy for decorating for Christmas so early, but I am so excited to decorate and put out my trees on November 1st! :)
I know that it never fails.... every time I buy something online, two days later I get an email about a sale on the same item or a gift with purchase and because I bought my item two days earlier, I am not eligible for the discount or gift. Arrggggg!
I know that getting back into a workout routine is HARD WORK, why did I ever stop working out in the first place?!
What are a few things that you know?


4 comments:
This is what I know, I have a daughter who is an amazing aunt, who has made such a difference in the world to 6 little children that she wouldn't even begin to comprehend how much she is loved by them. And someday if you do not have a child of your own, their are children who have been waiting for such special parents as you and Dan. And yes marriage is hard but this I know, something good never comes easy. And next time you shop on line, on the day you want it, wait 2 extra days to buy it so you can get it on sale :)
I know that I am so completely happy right now. Everything that matters is going well and I've made peace with things that I can't change. I love my life!
Love your list!!
HA. My word verification is MENTAL
Welcome back!
Maybe I need to work on one of these because apparently I know nothing.
What a great list. I am so glad to see you in blogland. I have thought of you off and on. I am so glad to hear things are well with you all. I totally agree marriage takes so much work but it is so worth it. Donnie and I have been trying to make time for each other as it sometimes is hard to schedule us in.
Hope you have a blessed day!
Post a Comment