Instead of writing an entire blog on each reality show, (umm that would take up my entire life if I did that) I thought it would be fun to share a few of my thoughts during the week on my favorite shows.
First I will tell you some that I do NOT watch, not to say that I wouldn't, I just haven't gotten into them. Jersey Shore- just not that interested. Dancing with the Stars- I think SYTYCD is so much better that I can't even bring myself to watch a dancing show with only ballroom dancing. Any of the Housewives shows- the ONLY reason I do not watch these is because I do NOT get Bravo- if I had Bravo I am sure these would be on my list. American Idol- I know, call me crazy, but I just have never gotten into it.
Now on to some of my favorites that are on right now:
Teen Mom- just ended, but oh how I love this show. My Mom was a teen Mom so I feel like I can relate to them through her experience. And if you are one of my FB friends you know that I cry during every.single.episode. Maci is my favorite Mom, but I so love Catelyn and Ty and Farrah has really grown on me this past season. Amber, not so much, I truly think the girl crazy.
Biggest Fatty- I mean Biggest Loser- last season I got my husband to start watching it with me. Actually he only started watching it because his BFF also watches it with his fiance so because his BFF watches it then somehow that makes it okay for him to watch it. :) So Tuesday nights is date night with my husband, we go to bowling league and come home to watch Biggest Fatty (The name my husband calls it, and it sticks) while we sit on the couch and eat ice-cream- LOL.
Project Runway- can I just say that Gretchen should have gone home this past week! I think Michael C. had the best collection out of all of them and I looked at all 10 of the final fours collection and the only one who had a decent collection in my opinion was Michael C. Yes, he cried like a baby during his elimination and it was quite embarrassing for him, but really he should have been picked to move onto the finale.
The Next Iron Chef- Hubby watches this one with me too, and we lay in bed at 11 o'clock at night and get hungry! not good! I am so ready for the girl in pig tails, Chef Estes to go home.
Update! just watched my DVR'd episode and Chef Estes was sent packing- woohoo!
The Amazing Race- LOVE this show. Someday, I will be on it! I am ready for the QVC girls to be sent packing, the blonde is really annoying, and loud. ;)
Hells Kitchen- I don't really like this show, but my husband likes it so I watch it with him. What irritates me is these people are not even chefs, in my opinion, they are just potty mouthed wannabe chefs. Not a fan!
Survivor- I am always a fan of the underdog (and Boston Rob!) :) I know exactly who I want to be booted from this season, but can't remember any of their names, just their personality's and appearances, but I will remember them after this week and put them down. Way too many of the wrong people have been sent home to early this season, in my opinion.
Real World/Road Rules Challenges - Seriously Johnny needs to not be allowed to come back on another challenge. And Paula drives me batty, as well as Jen, Katie, Melinda, Sarah, Laurel, well pretty much everyone. But the train wreck is so much fun to watch. So excited for CT to come back this season.
Keeping up with the Kardashians- LOVE this show and all the family drama!
And some others that I LOVE but are not yet on: SYTYCD, The Bachelor, Design Star (although I hated last season!) Big Brother, The City, The Hills (which is no longer... but such my guilty pleasure)
And did I forget to mention that I love googling and finding out spoilers?! because I do! I hate not knowing who is going to be picked or get the boot. The only ones I really read up on spoilers on is The Bachelor from my friend Reality Steve, and Survivor.
Anyone else out there a reality show fan?


2 comments:
Do you know about this Mondo guy? Everyone in Denver is talking about him.
I don't have as much cable as I used to and Bravo stopped playing full episodes so I'm behind the housewives.
I didn't want Amazing Race this season because they started with a 1.5 hour episode that interfered with Desperate Housewives...so we missed the first on.e
I LOVE me some reality TV!! I eat while watching BL too...and cry. It's so emotional...which makes me want to eat. It's a vicious cycle!
I also LOVE LOVE LOVE Amazing Race! I want to go on that show. Looks like so much fun.
I also adore the Kardashians. Michael HATES them, so I have to watch it when he's not around...usually my Saturday morning TV. I just DVR the shows and catch up when I can.
Post a Comment