A Few Things I know...... (This week)
I know that loving someone so much, but hating their sin is hard, and when you fight everyday for them, but they never know and may never know is even harder.
I know that when I feel most alone, I draw closer to God.
I know that what I want and what God wants, may be two different things.
I know that doing the right thing, and what I feel God would want me to do, is not always accepted by the people around me.
I know that I have some very special friends that would do anything for me. You know who you are, thank you for always being there for me.
I know that I want a baby more then I could ever express to anyone in words...
I know that seeing my nieces and nephews happy, makes me happy.
I know that people gossip, but when they try to justify it or make excuses for it, or try to say it isn't gossip, or apologize for it but continue to gossip, it makes me angry. If you can't stop gossiping then stop talking. (Watch Reality Shows and talk about that with your friends, it's way more fun and doesn't hurt anyone in the process!)
I know that my Grandmother is as close to perfect as anyone I have ever met and I have so much to learn from her.
I know that I have a wonderful job and a fabulous boss that I am so thankful for.
I know that I am not perfect and that I sin everyday, but I hope that people around me will forgive me for it.
I know that this list is getting long so I will end all of ya'll's misery. (and nope I am not even from the South or a Country girl- even though I live in the country- I just wanted to say "ya'll" because it's kind of fun!)
I hope you all (ya'll) have a fabulous day!
What are a few things that you know? Maybe if you think its an interesting enough topic I will make it a weekly post and set up a Mr. Linky to read all of the things you know! Because I'm guessing I'm not the only know it all! hehe ♥


6 comments:
That a great idea! Oprah does a things I know at the back of each of her magazines.
Today...I'm so confused and torn that I feel like I know nothing today.
Wow this is a great list. It sure does get you thinking about life. I loved your comment about gossip, I agree in every way.
Thanks for being a blessing today!
What a wonderful post filled with truths!
~Becca
That is a great idea! You should do it as a weekly topic!
Great thoughts on gossip too.
XOXO
Jen
I know that you're right on about all those things you listed.
I know that God knows the desires of our heart and He will give us those desires, but it's in His timing.
I know that you're a beautiful person inside and out!
Hope you had a wonderful Easter!!♥
Hey friend, I was hoping to see those cute pics of Abby and Gavin on here....get on the ball girl! LOL I'm only saying that because I posted some of the hummingbird pics that I told you about. Ha I beat you to it!!! Please check them out...you just have to see them and tell me what you think. It's so fun learning how to photograph them. I can teach you how to do it too!
I was going to get up and take some sunrise pics in the morning but now I think I've stayed up too late and will need to sleep.
I've been waiting up to hear more about Brady....Michelle's baby was taken to hospital where they did a spinal tap and put in an IV, trying to rule out meningitis. now they're thinking part of the problem is a UTI, but they just sent him in an ambulance to Portland where I'm sure they will get to the bottom of it. Anyway,please pray for Brady and Michelle! Love you!
Post a Comment