Monday, March 15, 2010

Friend Makin Monday

It has been a really long time since I have done a friend makin Monday, and today's looked like fun, so here I am! If you want to join in and participate check out Amber's blog at {aefilkens}

I am.... procrastinating with my housework.
I think.... about vacations, especially the secret destination vacation that my Aunt and I are planning.
I should... be cleaning.
I dream.... way too often and they are much to real for my liking.
I want.... a baby more then I can express in words.
I know... that one day I will be with Jesus.
I don't like.... my house being dirty.
I smell... coffee.
I hear.... birds chirping outside.
I fear.... flying, but don't let it stop me from travelling.
I usually... sleep 8 hrs. a night.
I search... for good deals on the Internet.
I miss.... my dog Abby :( she is still missing. It's been one week today.
I always... brush and floss my teeth.
I regret.... losing touch with old friends.
I wonder.... when my prayers will be answered (two major ones).
I crave.... I haven't really been craving much, I am reading a knew book called "Lose It For Life" and it has changed my entire way of thinking.
I remember... so many fun moments in my life.
I need..... Cargo Blu-Ray pressed powder and I can't find it anywhere!
I forget.... where I put my car keys often.
I feel.... anxious a lot of the time, has gotten so much worse this past year.
I can.... be creative when I want to be.
I can't.... play the piano, always wish I could have learned.
I am happy.... when I have my nieces and nephews with me.
I lose..... at games sometimes and I hate it! ☺
I sing.... every Thursday and Sunday at Church.
I listen... to music almost every single day.
I shop..... for Christmas presents starting in January. (already almost done!)
I eat.... an english muffin with peanut butter every morning for breakfast.
I love..... my family.




signature

15 comments:

Connie said...

I love reading these. Sorry about your doggie.

jennykate77 said...

I love your list...except for the part about Abby missing. :( I hope you find her soon!!!

Jen @ tatertotsandjello.com said...

Hi Michelle!

Happy FMM! I loved reading your answers. So sorry to hear about your dog.

XOXO
Jen

Jackie said...

Happy FMM! I procrastinate with my housework too. Hope you find your dog soon.

Have a great week!

kim said...

happy fmm, love you list...it seems like everyone hates cleaning up...I say we just all quit :)

Jen said...

Happy FMM!! Sorry about your pup, I do hope you find her soon.

I too am fighting off anxiety, so I can definitely relate there!

Jen

Miller Racing Family said...

I am praying your prayers come to past and God's plan will be done. I am so sorry about your dog, I know how precious these little animals can be. Have fun with the kiddos!
I hope you have a fabulous week!

Jen said...

Still no luck with Abby? I am so sorry she's still missing :(

The part about piano? That's the one reason I will not let my kids quit lessons (even though they complain almost daily!). They will thank me when they're older!

Praying that your prayers are answered sooner rather than later...

Tia said...

I loved reading your list. Sorry about your dog hope you find her.

Unknown said...

Happy FMM! Better late then never, right? Hope you can follow back!

Chanin said...

So sad that your dog is missing...I will keep you in my prayers that she returns home safe and sound!

Loved reading your list!! :)

Bobbi said...

Great list!

And I'm so glad Abby was found and is back in your loving arms! I'd go nuts if one of mine went missing.

MrsJenB said...

Yep, here I am, trying to catch up on FMM...still...

I hope your dog is okay!

Debra said...

Great list Michelle! I'm so glad Abby is back safe and sound with you. Hopefully she will have a playmate soon.....if she likes Sophie! When do you want me to bring her? Tomorrow or Saturday? Just let me know the best time, ok? Love you and see you tonight at church.

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing! Guess what...The Easter Bunny came early for me and I think he left your basket on my blog. Come over and check it out: http://guidetosurvivingmotherhood.blogspot.com/2010/03/easter-bunny-came-early-for-me-and.html