I've been busy with normal life stuff... Work, garage saleing (I scored this past weekend, will post pic's in an upcoming blog), had a minor surgery, crafting and scrapbooking, and the most fun was taking my niece, Ryah to Disneyland for her 5th birthday. Way back in 2005 I started the tradition of taking my nephews/nieces to the Magical Kingdom when they turned five, it is my special time with the kids (even though they'd rather be with their Uncle Dan than with me-LOL- and I don't mind at all, he is so good with them, and I love seeing him with them, he is going to be a great father someday. I am now four down and two more to go and although sometimes I wonder why I decided to start this tradition because I feel like I am headed to Disneyland almost every year, it is so worth it to see their smiling happy faces.
Here are a few pic's down memory lane!
Ryah 2010!
Shaun, my very first Nephew. I took him to Disneyland in 2005! (he is now almost 10, I am getting old!)



8 comments:
uh yah i stuck around!! where did you think i was going to go?! So funny cause I remember reading your post about taking the two cuties last year! So exciting! They are blessed to have you as probably their "favorite!"
Well of course, you know I'm still around! I've had a hard time keeping up on my blog too.....but I've posted more than you lately...haha. I love the pics of the kids! You really are one VERY SPECIAL auntie!
I've missed you and always love reading your comments on my blog.
What a great tradition you've started! So you think 5 is the prefect age for Disney Land?
i'm still around ;)
super cute pictures!! the kiddos are adorable!
How fun! I cant wait till I take the kids to Disneyland too. Your nieces and nephews are very lucky to have a fun Auntie like you!!
I'm still here!
That is such a FABULOUS tradition! And a timely post - hubs and I were JUST trying to plan out a trip to Disney World with the 4 - I think August! Are we crazy or what? Gorgeous pictures :)
I'm always here! I've been absent a little too...summer does that to me. I love the pictures! Looks like such a fun time!♥
Post a Comment