Tuesday, November 2, 2010

A Reminder that I hope I NEVER forget....

I heard this song for the first time this evening and it completely touched my heart.

We are all human, we all make mistakes, some small and some very big.

But NO ONE but God knows our hearts and knows our pain and our past as well as our future.

It is NOT our place to judge others.

It is NOT our place to place blame.

It is NOT our place to talk bad about people.

It IS our place to LOVE like JESUS LOVES!

It IS our place to FORGIVE like JESUS FORGIVES!

I hope you enjoy this song as much as I did and I hope if you have feelings of guilt, or shame, or hatred or judging, or any other list of things, that you will know that Jesus loves, and Jesus Forgives. More than anything I want to follow His example and do the same, I hope you do too!




signature

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Perfect...thanks for posting! Thank goodness we have a God who doesn't judge...and that He will Remake us if we just ask...Love you Michelle you are SO special to me! Kathy

Connie said...

Great song!

Anonymous said...

I wish everyone would understand that as far as God is concerned, sin is sin, and that includes unforgiveness, pride and disobedience to His word. There are no levels of sin as the world likes to think. Any sin separates us from God and that is what truely matters. And if we want God to forgive our sins, we better do the same for His people...Thanks for sharing this, love you. Carol