Wednesday, November 10, 2010

I'm dreaming of...

My teeth falling out.....

WHAT????

Yes, I dreamt that five (at least) of my teeth fell out last night! I woke up and had to feel for my teeth and make sure that they were all still there.

It was the weirdest thing in my dream.... I was in my old grade school locker room, although it was bigger, and one tooth fell out and then another and another, and it was so weird. It didn't hurt, and I would just push my tongue up against one and it would just slide out.

What does that mean? Anyone a dream analyzer out there? I tend to have some crazy dreams, but this was by far one of the craziest. I was so thankful to wake up and have all my teeth, you have no idea!

I did floss right before bed, maybe subconsciously I went to sleep thinking about my teeth?

Hmmmm


signature

6 comments:

Jen said...

I HATE THAT DREAM!!!!!! OMG - I have that same one every now and then - thankfully not in a long time! I have no idea what it means, but it is SO REAL - and FREAKY - ugh! Now watch, I'll have it tonight :) Let me know if you get any word on what it means!

Unknown said...

WOW_ I have that same dream every now & then and I HATE IT!!!! Can't believe you & Jen have them too!!

WHAT DOES IT MEAN??????

~Becca

hadashi said...

teeth falling out dreams are pretty common to most people...don't worry too much about it! lots of different interpretations, but generally it either means there's something in your life you're feeling helpless about (loss of teeth=loss of power) or you're working through conflicting feelings about your attractiveness/femininity (loss of teeth=loss of youth/attractiveness). or both. regardless, don't be afraid of those sorts of dreams; in fact as my counselor says, be glad that your subconscious is hard at work while you're sleeping, and that you know that you're doing emotional work you need. :)

Impulsive Addict said...

I think it means that you will be wearing dentures soon OR you need to give up eating chocolate but I've been wrong before.

Stalking via JennyKate.

Cute blog!

Connie said...

I thought it meant something about lying. I think Hadsashi has it right.

Sarah@Life in the Parsonage said...

I used to have that dream all. the. time.

I heard it had something to do with stress.

It's such a relief to wake up and feel teeth! :)