Wednesday, May 23, 2012

It's been along time


I have been debating on whether or not to start writing on my blog again. . .


It has been. . . A YEAR AND A HALF! 


I don't even know if I remember how to do this anymore, but I miss it, and instead of blogging the past year and a half I have been writing in a journal when I have the time (which isn't that often) 


I do read up on some of my favorite blogs and keep up with what they are doing.  I never / or hardly ever comment, so hopefully that isn't stalking.  But I like to read what they have to say, that was the original reason I started reading them, and they kind of feel like family even though we don't talk and we don't know each other in 'real' life.  A little crazy, but that's ok.  


A lot has been happening in my neck of the rainy woods, so I should have enough to write about.  It is all about timing.  But hopefully I will start to make some time.  


XO,
signature


No comments: